ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TII] Mod Making

This is TII's Modding thread, voice an idea you have for a Parkour mod, a sparring mod, a sports mod, a martial arts mod and anything that falls under any of that. Please take this serious, and only creative, new, original ideas will be worked upon and will be a priority.

Modding Innovators

Ideas made to Reality

Last edited by matarika; May 25, 2015 at 07:52 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Guys I shall be the first to enter tori space! I've made a large ramp that shoots an object up into the sky where no tori has gone before! I'm working on the prototype. Which is successful but now I shall work on a Version you can ride in.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I really want to also work on the plane and jet idea, but my computer is down D: The backlight on my monitor is stuck on the lowest setting making the screen appear black but when a light is shown on it, it's faintly illuminated. So other than that, im using my screen on the tv.
I got accepted, now what? Do I have to wait for someone to request something, and/or for other people to get accepted into this?

Also, I said I can weapons, but I'm also moderately good at environments and body modifications (just so you know, you don't need to change the main post).

EDIT: also also, do you want me to include a link to the [TII] main post?
Craftinbros new main account
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Did you? *waits for Matarika*

Check the main post if you don't believe me
Tekst was accepted. You will handle any requests having to do with weapons. I believe new weapon mods will open new doors to typed of weapons in toribash.
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
You will handle any requests having to do with weapons. I believe new weapon mods will open new doors to typed of weapons in toribash.

Ok, will do. I can't wait to see the other modders who get accepted into this
So I had an idea for a mod based in tekken, I would like to be able to somehow choose a ''character'' before the fight, each of them with different body configurations, strengths, speed...etc It would be kind of a MAS mod. More details can be stablished If that is even possible. Have a good day ^^
Wolololololo