Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Toribash bank
I`ve found out, that in general tc in toribash are in the pockets of a few people, while mostly other ones have like 50k max.
This very lack of money demotivates them from the entire gaming, they can not afford a lot of things, they escape it,
because the richest ones mostly do not spend them, so, it is the way quite hard to get tc.
In order to fix this, I suppose there should be a bank, that provides tc for people, that are to return them with % to the actual bank.
(it is something like that debtors will have to pay the $ they were given and extra % - 10%, for instance)
(Remember a real-life banking system)
We can also find investors, that give money to it like contributions system in the regular banks, so, they give tc,
the bank gives them $, something like 3-5% from the amount they invest.
We can even go ahead and there could be something like a global bank from NABI, that gives licences to other ones,
made by toribash player and has a discount rate and rights to close any financial institution they find scaming, for example.
It also can a great deal of a lot of servises it provides, i can take part in organising this, the only thing i need is
the licence from administration, that approves my activites, otherwise if they do not give me it,
I would be highely appreciated to see, that nabi makes such a bank.