ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Anti 'fake sets'
Well... Recently i accidently clicked on a 'FLAME 10kTC' set and it was a chronos grip. I was really excited to get a flame so i didnt check inside. I think people should recieve infracs/bans if the set doesnt contain 'rare items' or '5 flames'
Supported.

The amount of sets with fake names/items is absurd. When you are browsing trying to find a set (e.g. a Pharos Full set), and then you find it and it has 16 itens, but you click it and BAM -> 16 chronos/orcs/gladiator forces. Obviously we always have to look first, but it stills anoying.

+1
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
They already do. PM a market squad member.

They do i know but there should be an auto infrac/ban
Or you could always take the time to look at what is in the set?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Since it is not allowed, you can apply the theme of "scam." You just need to write his nickname and you return the money, and he is banned.
As one of the posters here said, just pm a market squad member with proof of it if you see one of these, either a link to the set or the name of the set and the person selling it work. We do ban these people and can remove the items from the market. It is scamming and people do get punished, you just need to tell us about it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should always check what's in a set, all it takes is for you to click it.

None the less as Gum said, tell someone. We can't do anything if you lot don't speak up.

As there's nothing needing done here /thread

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you