ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Wikipedia Toribash page.
I think what toribash page in wikipedia no informative enough and it have only 6 languages. We need to work on this. I propose to write a detailed article in English and then translate it into the other most common languages​​, including Asiatic languages, too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toribash
Last edited by Andrsabaka; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Russian is my native language so i cant do it. Now i think we need firstly find the missing information. write your ideas, good links and variants of contents here.
Last edited by Andrsabaka; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
I will do Arabic
yea then we need to do this
ill try to see whats missing in the english page(things we need to put)
-----
first we need to put current versions
Last edited by scorpionma; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Saying about that Wikipedia stuff, what about bringing back Toribash Wiki? It would be very useful for new members.
If you look at toribash page source , the wiki have been hidden , so i think it's already deserted.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Saying about that Wikipedia stuff, what about bringing back Toribash Wiki? It would be very useful for new members.

I dont think what tori wiki wil get popularity. bring order to the Tutorials (write a list of useful tutorials, structured etc) will be better.
Umm toribash wikia is still on
Google that
The thing is toribash is not for all people
Not all people like it
For example all people,like some kind of genre
But small amount of people like toribaah genre
INB4 14 days ban
http://toribash.wikia.com/wiki/Toribash
I recently made 2 pages on the "moves list board".
I think this kind of wiki is way more important than one that describes the game, and a tutorial isn't the same as a wiki.

I think we need to establish a wiki before we need translations.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore