Toribash
Original Post
3 person multiplayer
I thought I would be cool to see multiplayer with 3 people playing at once
Tree
Well, for once it's not someone suggesting 4. But the same reasons apply for every single one of these threads that ever happens, hampa has said many times, anything over 2 people fighting is laggy and doesn't work well with the game. He's also stated in his legend thread that it's not going to happen...ever.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Well, for once it's not someone suggesting 4. But the same reasons apply for every single one of these threads that ever happens, hampa has said many times, anything over 2 people fighting is laggy and doesn't work well with the game. He's also stated in his legend thread that it's not going to happen...ever.

Yeah i just wanted to point out that he actually said this:
Originally Posted by Hampa
If I do another engine I'll probably design it for 30 players. No reason to stop at 4.

But yeah there's not much more to say about the subject.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore