Ranking
View Poll Results: Is it really a good idea?
Good idea
18 Votes / 81.82%
Bad idea
4 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
blood on objects
i came up with this idea when i though about if toribash can be more realistic

SOOO... I though why not make so tori/uke can bleed on objects (For example when you placed a object from modmaker and start run on it then it starts to bleed right?). So what do you think?. I was meh in the beginning but naah, why not make it more realistic that it bleeds on a object.

I hope this is gonna be a good idea.

i think the wii version has a whole dif engine that allows for that stuff to happen.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
any reasons why?

there is no "this wii can run x better than that wii" on console like there is on pc.
that, and other than having the blood land on toris, the rest of the game is uglier as it doesn't support raytracing, reflections, textures, flames, joint texts...
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

But the Tori's bleed randomly for no reason.
It
Think it would put pressures on the game with the blood everywhere if you're doing a parkour or something.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
I mean the style to make for spars or special mods. Or i mean that so the object shows physics. For example if you but a brick in real life and drop water on it. It stays on there unless it drying (My idea is to make the object more realistic in some point)