Ranking
:@

How did you remove the point text? Everytime I try to run it, nohud and all, nothing gets removed.

Nice, btw. I wish I had thought of that. I need better ideas.
weeee i looove this but when you kill him what happens
"The Man who lives for nothing is lesser than the Man who dies for something"
LOL nmilkosky, I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds like a hilarious side effect. As soon as we get the ability to force a loss on someone with scripting, then I won't have to move body parts / joints because doing that sometimes glitches and/or crashes in the worst case.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Oh and i also remembered that you have to be in default res for this to work atm... Someone just recently told me about get_window_size, so I will probably use that and base the coords for the quads around that for a later release, unless someone else wants to do it first, lol.

Haha, BTW this is NL, I just forgot I was logged in as my bro, i'm at his place right now, lol.
Last edited by TEH THUNDARZ; Jun 25, 2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: oops lol
wow. this needs a pulitzer and a server.

Edit: problem, the neck seems to have disappeared :/, it's under the ground and my head pops off...
Last edited by TSR; Jun 25, 2007 at 09:53 PM.
Well, aside from the glitches, this seems to be one quite welcomed mod (and before, there were so many people saying it was a bad idea... tut tut).

I'm yet to try it, but thanks everyone for the info on glitches. I'm gonna have so much fun with those... ^_^
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Ok, i've tested this a bit, and i have figured out what is more stable. If you open the lua script, you will see two lines that are commented out.

Heres the snippet.

if life.p1.current > 99999 then
foox, fooy, fooz = get_joint_pos(0, 0)
-- run_cmd("mp 0 5 5 -1")
set_joint_pos(0,0,5,5,0)
end
if life.p2.current > 99999 then
foox, fooy, fooz = get_joint_pos(1, 0)
-- run_cmd("mp 1 5 5 -1")
set_joint_pos(1,0,-5,-5,0)
end

If you uncomment those two lines (remove the -- at the beginning), and comment out the two set_joint_pos calls below them, it will move the whole body instead of the joint, which has turned out to be quite unstable at the moment. I have had far less crashes, and no after effects when you start a new round.

Tell me how well this works please.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Also, I've made a part for you who are too lazy to set the dojo to 1000(like me).
Change this:
local function start()

life = { }
	life['p1'] = {len = 298, current = 0, last = 0}
	life['p2'] = {len = 298, current = 0, last = 0}
	texture = load_texture("lifebar.tga")

end
to this:
local function start()
	run_cmd("set ds 1000")
	life = { }
	life['p1'] = {len = 298, current = 0, last = 0}
	life['p2'] = {len = 298, current = 0, last = 0}
	texture = load_texture("lifebar.tga")

end
It is normal for it to say 1000 after every new game in the chat.