Ranking
Yet if your "heaven" is shaped by each individual, then whats to stop them from creating the people they miss so they can be happy and in an absolutely perfect world.

I don't really believe in an afterlife, I believe more in reincarnation after death.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I never said that Heaven is created by each individual, Gum.

I belive that God is the only one who can create things like that in Heaven, but I do not know everything about it.

Beldum: You still haven't given me any evidence.
I know Heaven is perfect because that is the way that God designed it to be, and God is perfect and has never done anthing un-perfect.

After what you say, let's stop this discussion, as it doesn't belong here.
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I never said that Heaven is created by each individual, Gum.

I was referring to the first post in this thread with that point. It still stand that none of us can say someone is right or wrong because none of us have experienced the afterlife.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is true, Gum, but we can all still think what we think and belive that it is right, and we do, and we always will.
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Well seeing how my religion is christianity, I do belive that when you die, if you have excepted God's gift to you that then your spirit shall go to Heaven. But, if you do not accept the gift then you go to Hell.

The Bible says that Heaven IS perfect and that everything in it is perfect.

Sounds like a 2000 year old way to help people cope with death to me
-----
The morals in the bible and most other religion are sound and good. the lessons the bible teaches us is pure . But i dont believe the actuall stories themselves. Ethics, morals, and other stuff it teaches are all basic things that are good
Last edited by WingedGod; Apr 4, 2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
If you want this, play Minecraft. But no, in the afterlife, I have no idea. As a Christian I guess I believe in Heaven and such.

You're a little bit off there. First off, i do play minecraft, and anyone who plays minecraft would know that the world thinks ITSELF up, not you.
Sure, there may be terrain modifying seeds, but nothing can be generated exactly to your wishes.
Second of all, even if you do happen to spawn in infinite flat lands, it is challenging to even get useful items for building ANYTHING.

I rest my case.
my ears are full of shrek
What about the possibility of another, better earth. Everyone who went to heaven is there. Opposite for hell. Etc, etc.