More Feminine
44 Votes / 65.67%
More Masculine
3 Votes / 4.48%
Neither
20 Votes / 29.85%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Of course this is more feminine if I had to choose between the two.
But that doesn't mean I don't think guys should wear them because they are girly.

Also, it seems like the kind of piercing that someone would only get if they had lots of other piercings.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
all the cool kids ignore other kids

also it's not like i really care about other people's opinions enough to change my own

So why are you asking this? I don't think it's a general question you might be interested in.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post

HAI 2worlds

Also, if you like and do want it just get it, if you don't like it or get tired of it you can just not wear it so whatever. vOv

post of the year 2012 everyone

pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
So why are you asking this? I don't think it's a general question you might be interested in.

Because I want to know what people will think when they see an industrial bar in my ear, I'm just saying it won't change my decision to get it since i like it.
-----
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
pics when you've had it done.

Not gonna have it done for a while since I'm gonna have 2 choir performances this month and we're not allowed to have any sort of flashy jewelry for them
Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
all the cool kids ignore other kids

also it's not like i really care about other people's opinions enough to change my own

why'd you ask for them then
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post
why'd you ask for them then

i answered this question a page ago
but you knew that already didnt you

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My sister wants to get it, adding a black skull onto it will just make you look like the kind of chick who cuts herself for pleasure. Definitely a girl-wise piercing.
I'd have to say I've only seen girls wearing it in public.

Not sure if whoever made them designed them specifically for girls, or whether girls started wearing them more than guys did when they first hit the street and so guys decided it was girly. Or something :P