Ranking
Original Post
When Hampa Passes Out.
Will he hand Toribash over to another person because this game is awesome but I he hands it to a GM most of them don't listen t ideas so I know he doesn't want this but he could hand Toribash over to Steam or EA because I know EA listened hard about people's opinions on BF3 and its now a bette game. What do you guys think?
He has Fellow owners iff im corect

And lots off people litsen to ideas
tho not implumenting as much
because most ideas are not needed
as tb is kinda best game at it's top right now

Althrough
EA and vault etc etc dosnt have experience off rules and such
as ingame and on forums, it would become chaos
and they would probably start charging money for playing tb
and then lot's off people will stop playing and leaving tb to die
as most off all the members are playing since tb is free

it would be better iff he gave the 'big leader spot' to all the gm's
as they know how tb works and such

well atleast good to take this upp for discussions
and not like iff someting happens etc etc
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
EA ?? It doesn't give a damn about shortage games . .
For example , FIFA13 it still same glitches of FIFA 12 , and worse goaly system ever..

They don't fix many things man. .
What Im trying to say is EA won't care alot about bugs or glitches , it only care about the smooth gameplay and process of the sale-ment of the game.

But hampa I guess won't give his game to a company .. He is the owner and the only owner of his game , as far as I know.

Lets say he done it and he gave/share it with a company , what's gona happen to the community?
Will the game draft into a market product?

Man , this is way too complicated.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Lets say he done it and he gave/share it with a company , what's gona happen to the community?
Will the game draft into a market product?

TB could get 4 millions of new players and another million threads called "how to upload texture help!!1!". It's the worst thing what could happen with this game...
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
TB could get 4 millions of new players and another million threads called "how to upload texture help!!1!". It's the worst thing what could happen with this game...

Oh GOS why ):

We totally forget about this. And how to upload an image , how to upload a replay... Oh noes
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
"When Hampa passes out" Hahaha, this made me roll on the floor in a fit of giggles.

I'd only consider this a light discussion but I'll contribute anyway.

I presume that you mean when he either dies or decides to move on with his life, he'll have associates who are already helping him with managing the game but I suspect that won't happen for a couple of decades or so.
Dose is dead.
when hampa passes out sometimes he falls over and then in the morning he wakes up and thinks "my ass hurts what happened last night?"
''When hampa passes out'' he gets coffee, spills it on his face and he said I think i had sunburn...
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
"when hampa passes out" he wakes up next to a Panda and questions why his butt hurts and why he is wearing nipple tassels.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Well, the other members of the Nabi Studios will take care of Toribash!
Master of the arcane arts