ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Story3 (when evil strikes back)
Well heres other toribash By PhyscoXxXx

Well, Bestever what are plans to destroy.Said Chac." WE must strike there love ones!.Said Bestever with evil in his voice".Meanwhile At the Hampa castle..... I don't care, hopeless people are dieing mintcat!.Said Hampa with furious rage in his voice."Cool it hampa, don't need to burst your lid ok?Said PhyscoXxXx with ice in his voice."Physco thank you and hampa is right we need to stop them now, Before they strike again got it".Said Mintcat."Yes my queen".Said PhyscoXxXx as he bowed to mintcat."Fine!!.Said Hampa.Meanwhile at the dining room....Manlypotato why are you so rude?Said dilara." This food is horrible, revolting,disgusting and always hard as a boulder or raw".Said Manlypotato with anger in his voice."Well, if you stop reading so much maybe the food won't be rotten ok?".Said Dilara."Fine!".Said Manlypotato and threw his chair down on the floor as he left the room as physcoxxxx walked in."What the fuck is his problem dilara?".Said PhyscoXxXx."He just being his normal self physco".Said Dilara.
__________________________________________________ _______________

MeanWHile at Bestever lair............ Maste we killed Piepwn. Said Chac. "Good job,next is killing Serpant2". Said bestever. "But,Sir she is way too strong for me". Said Chac
cliffhanger!!!! what will happen next, and pls comment and rate(1-10) ok
Last edited by PhyscoXxXx; Feb 28, 2013 at 04:02 AM.
.................just.......no..........
You didn't have to make a whole new thread so I recommend a mod merging or closing then reposing on the first post instead of this. If you do it then I will review.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I wasn't saying anything bad about the story, just that you don't need to make a new one when you have the other one not closed.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Please, stop posting stories.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today