Ranking
Original Post
Opinions on Shoveling?
Every time I shovel someone in Greykido (the only thing I shovel in) someone gets sooo butt-hurt because they couldn't counter it and I beat them. I believe you shouldn't get angry at people for something that the game allows them to do, I mean wipdy fukn doo it's a cheap move but I honestly don't give a rats. If it wins me TC, of course I'm going to use it... Anyway, what do you guys think?
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Do you want opinions on the morality of shovelling or opinions on the morality of getting angry at shovelers? They are rather different and I would prefer us to know what we are arguing about.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Do you want opinions on the morality of shovelling or opinions on the morality of getting angry at shovelers? They are rather different and I would prefer us to know what we are arguing about.

How about lets go with both.
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
IRL being an asshole is legal. People use not to like person of that type. And its legal too.
Same goes in tb. You use shovle or other shitty things and not get ban for this because its not break any rule. But dont expect that other players will not rage on you for being asshole. All you can do its report them if you think that they crossed the line.
We sorta already have a thread about lifting, this is unnecessary.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder