Toribash
Original Post
Taking a Break
This probably won't bother people that much, but I thought I'd post it here just in-case someone asked where I was :P

y'know on IRC and the like.

Well I've just decided i'm gonna take a general break from Toribash and the like, as I'm preoccupied with other things at the moment, (Mainly Pokemon :P)

But I should be back fulltime, sometime in October, mid to the end of the month.
I won't be coming on IRC during this period of break, for those of you that have my MSN, i'll talk to them there...

So anyhoo, Goodbai for now.
Pokemens are serious business. I wish you great luck in your journey great Bloodkitty. <3

And come back soon D:

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Bloodkitty View Post
This probably won't bother people that much, but I thought I'd post it here just in-case someone asked where I was :P

y'know on IRC and the like.

Well I've just decided i'm gonna take a general break from Toribash and the like, as I'm preoccupied with other things at the moment, (Mainly Pokemon :P)

But I should be back fulltime, sometime in October, mid to the end of the month.
I won't be coming on IRC during this period of break, for those of you that have my MSN, i'll talk to them there...

So anyhoo, Goodbai for now.

Show us your pokemans. D:
We should all take our respected breaks at the same time then all come back to the game at a coordinated time. Then people will think were a dead clan then BLAMMMM a bunch of bncy will be back and shock the hell outta everyone XD
Lol....

Thats a great idea.

Everyone: LIK OMG WHAR IS BNCY?

US : silence

Everyone:

US: BOUNCE!

lol

Thats how it played out in my head anyway... XD
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Lol....

Thats a great idea.

Everyone: LIK OMG WHAR IS BNCY?

US : silence

Everyone:

US: BOUNCE!

lol

Thats how it played out in my head anyway... XD

lol, just start invading servers
1. We all Leave
2. We all return
3. ????????????
4. Profit!

I'm still gone, but this post needed to be added!