Toribash
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
meh i dont knw it seem to happen in team fights alot

and he keep coming in a attack or turrets and they wont shoot him if it is a bug iits insta win

His auto attack range is longer than turret range when he activates his ability. So are heimerdinger's grenades.

Poke teams have the strongest metagame right now.

Deal with it. :/
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Way to fucking leave the game. I went like 21/9, triple kill, had a great game, but we still lost because you left. Thanks.

I'm quitting playing with Lume because of this. Way too many leaving, idling and fucking around. Not cool.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I'm quitting playing with Lume because of this. Way too many leaving, idling and fucking around. Not cool.

Yeah, it's not my fault that I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and am on a tight excercise and eating plan and if I don't eat right away then I have a chance of having a siezure and possibly dieing.

Ofcourse we all know that - LoL > Life

Also, megadoomer, if you even read my highlight to you on IRC I said "Sorry I left, my internet cut out and it wouldn't let me open the LoL launcher for some reason, I tried restarting my computer but it still didn't work"

I never leave a game on purpose, if you've played with me you know that I get disconnected quite often and that's because of my crappy 20$~ router that can't handle two laptops being connected at once.
Last edited by Lume; Jul 2, 2010 at 02:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Yeah, it's not my fault that I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and am on a tight excercise and eating plan and if I don't eat right away then I have a chance of having a siezure and possibly dieing. don't start a game if you're not finishing it, that was my point. don't care why you leave

Ofcourse we all know that - LoL > Life never said that

Also, megadoomer, if you even read my highlight to you on IRC I said "Sorry I left, my internet cut out and it wouldn't let me open the LoL launcher for some reason, I tried restarting my computer but it still didn't work" not my business

I never leave a game on purpose, if you've played with me you know that I get disconnected quite often and that's because of my crappy 20$~ router that can't handle two laptops being connected at once. no one said it was on purpose. it's still annoying

lolk
bro are u playing after brasil-holland?
i'll be in
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
His auto attack range is longer than turret range when he activates his ability. So are heimerdinger's grenades.

Poke teams have the strongest metagame right now.

Deal with it. :/

what u mean by poke teams plus he wasnt ranged attack he was under the tower hitting it with no creeps around one of the guys took a video ill try and find it
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
bro are u playing after brasil-holland?
i'll be in

yeah bro i should be when is it on i wana watch it?
the match will start in 40 mins,and without overtime will end in 2hours.
So i'll be on lol in 3 hours more or less
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)