Toribash
Someone is rather hard to impress :v

Anyways, the reason why I recommend 3 turn openers are because I see lots of people using 2 turn kicks, and after their kick (usually at the end of the 2nd turn) they are in a vulnerable position. Not everyone, but many. With a 3 turn opener, you are ready to attack on the 3rd turn, when your opponent is in a bad position. Which is convenient

Btw, Maldiluna has really cool 3 turn moves, watch out for him if you want to get an idea of how effective it can be.

Btw Sunny, I tried editing your moves on the second turn onwards. Check them out.
I made your kick a bit faster and reach uke.
I couldn't edit your punch well so I kinda made it into a kick. It's not fast, but it will probably hit something.

I hope this helps at least a little
Attached Files
51.13.rpl (16.7 KB, 63 views)
sunnykick.rpl (27.8 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Aug 17, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Someone is rather hard to impress :v

Anyways, the reason why I recommend 3 turn openers are because I see lots of people using 2 turn kicks, and after their kick (usually at the end of the 2nd turn) they are in a vulnerable position. Not everyone, but many. With a 3 turn opener, you are ready to attack on the 3rd turn, when your opponent is in a bad position. Which is convenient

Btw, Maldiluna has really cool 3 turn moves, watch out for him if you want to get an idea of how effective it can be.

Btw Sunny, I tried editing your moves on the second turn onwards. Check them out.
I made your kick a bit faster and reach uke.
I couldn't edit your punch well so I kinda made it into a kick. It's not fast, but it will probably hit something.

I hope this helps at least a little

thanks for this, it has given me a few ideas on some other moves, the next step i guess would be a helicopter, if i could figure out how to make one (epecially one that avoids rush moves) then i'd be set.
Thanks for mentioning me schecz <3

Btw, 2 turns moves < 3 turns moves, imo. Fights where both players impro or even use premade 3 turns starters are usually way cooler than those boring fights where both opponents dq in the 3rd turn cause they don't know what to do if they don't get a dm with their copycatted opener.

Wushu is not about jumping to the opponent as fast as possible, there are 1273 other mods for that. It requires more strategy, rushing kills the game, that's why the elite server mf have been changed to 650 and that's why when we make private wushu rooms we always play with 750+ mf.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Thanks for mentioning me schecz <3

Btw, 2 turns moves < 3 turns moves, imo. Fights where both players impro or even use premade 3 turns starters are usually way cooler than those boring fights where both opponents dq in the 3rd turn cause they don't know what to do if they don't get a dm with their copycatted opener.

Wushu is not about jumping to the opponent as fast as possible, there are 1273 other mods for that. It requires more strategy, rushing kills the game, that's why the elite server mf have been changed to 650 and that's why when we make private wushu rooms we always play with 750+ mf.

But, if you use a 3 stage move, and your opponents 2 stage move has a huge reach like my boomkick, you are pretty much screwed. My kick can hit at 275 ed, so to dodge it, you would have to move hella back.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
But, if you use a 3 stage move, and your opponents 2 stage move has a huge reach like my boomkick, you are pretty much screwed. My kick can hit at 275 ed, so to dodge it, you would have to move hella back.

I dont think that is the point Maldi is trying to make.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.

Every 2 stage move can be avoided easily. Hell, i bet you could just hold all 1 turn and still avoid your kick/punch easily.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Every 2 stage move can be avoided easily. Hell, i bet you could just hold all 1 turn and still avoid your kick/punch easily.

But if you hold all and person does a 3 stage move, the same thing happens.
Hoss.
But if you hold all and person does a 3 stage move, the same thing happens.

That wasn't what we were discussing :P
No one is arguing that. That's why you must never stick to one dogmatic way of doing your move and adjust your approach accordingly.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
That wasn't what we were discussing :P
No one is arguing that. That's why you must never stick to one dogmatic way of doing your move and adjust your approach accordingly.

You can still do the same thing for both types. Its just that 3 turn moves are less reliable in ensuring your survival.
Hoss.
You can still do the same thing for both types. Its just that 3 turn moves are less reliable in ensuring your survival.

According to your logic, a 1 turn move would be the best wushu move ever.
Do you know that hitting uke in the first turn is actually possible in wushu?
But that sucks. It's not a matter of turns or numbers, your kick could even hit at 350 ed, your opponent could just move laterally or block it and come back later.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●