Toribash
ah shit, here we go again.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
No shit ssabmund, why do you think I'm asking for anyone's interest with it? lol
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I have interest in this but I dont have a computer atm so rip
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name: Orion
Why do you want to join? I've been into parkour for some time now and it's a real struggle to find anyone who has the time and the patience to actually play with me. Joining a clan that is based around parkour would help me improve along with making new friends. I'd also get to pk more!
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Karbn, cool guy.

Note(s): The collab consisted of me and a friend. I'm the one who doesn't **hold all**. The one with Karbn had 30 seconds to do whatever you needed to so excuse the bad quality. I'm aware that only one of these are a complete parkour but I don't really have any parkours that I've completed. ALSO! I'm aware I'm already apart of Spark but I saw this clan and decided I would consider it. I'm making this ahead of time just so I don't have to type this all out after I left Spark. Idk it's just me preparing. If you want a quick way to contact me, Discord is the place to go. Exist#4952

Sorry in advance for making this kind of complicated.

3 parkour replays:
-----
oh wait this clan doesn't exist anymore.
Attached Files
Parkour2.rpl (342.1 KB, 2 views)
Karbn friend.rpl (827.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Exist; May 9, 2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mediocre parkourist along with marketing

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
It isn't a clan, It is an org

And generally just looking for people to be interested to reboot it somewhat atleast to make a discord that'd be somewhat for anyone looking for help or to share their parkour stuff with.

Ideas i guess,

On further notice created the discord. Nothing complex more than hangout area for us parkour nerds.

https://discord.gg/H4ArcEW

Also going to put it out that i no longer want this to be an "you need this amount of knowledge or skill to join" bs. Anyone is welcome.
Last edited by Xioi; May 10, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.