Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 development
Hi,

For those who want to test the alpha releases and follow development of 3.9 I will post updates here:

Here is the first alpha release. This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-1.zip

New features I am testing in this build:
- Real time ray tracing - enable it in options. works with GeForce 9800 GT
- Shaders menu (open with ctrl-h)
- Reflective non-shader bodyparts/joints
Last edited by hampa; Mar 25, 2010 at 08:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Sylar95 View Post
it would be better done without the shaders beautiful blood
(c) Google

What would be better without shaders?
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
buy a better card :P

Do you plan on making an option for reflective flames and blood or the reflections of flames and blood to show up correctly on the ground and or body?
Originally Posted by Modius View Post
Do you plan on making an option for reflective flames and blood or the reflections of flames and blood to show up correctly on the ground and or body?

no, not in this release.
I heard something about not having to compress files meaning that you could have full 512 textures in an upcoming version, is this true?
how come my textures wont show up?
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Modius View Post
I heard something about not having to compress files meaning that you could have full 512 textures in an upcoming version, is this true?

if the graphics card you have have enough memory for it
it looks awsome i love it!!!!! i was getting of my shyte comp but now it looks pretty graphic ty^^
wow, looks nice
but transparency does not work for me (shows up black)

gfx: ati radeon 5700
"Wenn Sensei Tanaka sein Shodushi ist, dann soll er hingehen und uns den Dimak zeigen!"
i dont think its my graphics card i have a 9800 it works fine but when i have shaders on it doesn't show up
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]