Ranking
Also, the most unrelated joint can make a difference in precision skeet shots. contracting your wrist the frame after you let go can make the difference betwwen a miss and a hit.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Yea, some small flaw in the physics of the game where if you have a dm'd body part it will move differently in the air depending on how you move.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Good tutorial. This may speed up the learning process for the new ones. The best results come from practice though. I like the "General Tips". They are probably the things that take longest time to learn without a tutorial.

+rep for the work.
Yeah HiVoltage, Tamer0 reminded me of that because I forgot to add it to my guide. But every joint can really effect anything at the given situation. during skeets and booms and trying to get a high speed changing random joints can get you what you want to achieve.
Originally Posted by Pat0864 View Post
cindermomo This isn't really a mp tutorial. And I didn't forget to capitalize chest I just literally can't, my c key is missing. So it's a lot more convenient to copy and pasting lower case "c". But I will fix it. I just wanted to give people basic info.

Aye, good point. Helpful guide none the less!

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Haha, thanks. I'd cover more I really would love to cover more but I feel everything else has pretty much been covered as I said, booms covered by shook and general replay making by meamme0.
The only thing I would take about more is the many reasons to use the neck joint and abs alike.

For instance: I use these 2 particular joints the most in order to switch momentum from one direction to another.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
its too basic
just say people knowledge by experience
try to make a tutorial with a mod
like wushu, aikdo, running
will help people
I say this should be stickied in beginer sanctuary, then we have less noobs flying around.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)