Ranking
Original Post
Old Player, New to the Forums/Community.
Hello I'm Cadavre I've been around forever...seriously, I think my first account dates from 2007-08. Lost it, Continued playing "Offline" Without updating for a good while. Then I created Cadavre and I was around on and off since then.

Always thought of Toribash as one of the most Original games out there.

As my number of posts suggests, Im not a "forum guy". So since I'm new to the forums, I thought I'd drop by and say hello and while at it leave a few lines about me.

I spectate more than I play.
I played lots of private games with a few friends that since then "quit".
I Played even more solo.
I enjoy betting & Customizing to much for my own good since I lack the skill and money to earn decent amounts of TC to feed my addiction, but hey! Just loving the game, just not a pro at it.
I was recently brought back to TB because I noticed it on greenlight and to the forums while customizing my head because I noticed the great 128 event and gave it a shot.
I speak French, English is not my native language.

So hey, that's about it, I'm most probably going to stop by the forum and drop a line every now and then from now on so I thought : starting by saying hello from an old player but new forum user/community member could be a start.
Last edited by Cadavre; May 17, 2014 at 02:06 AM.
Hello. Love seeing newish members. How is the new toribash? Also, if you have any problems with all this new crap, feel free to pm me.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
World of toribash already changed, every bits of it.
Wibbles is dead now , staff role changes,etc.
Welcome to the forum.
You reminds me of myself in osu.
:D
Thanks for the welcome and the offer to help with changes. Nothing changed to the point that I would lost my way around, everything seems fine so far loving most the changes I stumble upon.

The greatest change to me so far is mostly In-game. Much better FPS and a lot smoother in general than back then but yet again my current PC is a beast compared to 2009. IDK if its still around but haven't got the DQ bug yet which was something that happened often back then.

I'm really waiting for the steam client to get back into the game more. Trying to get a decent full body texture to look as I want meanwhile. If I remember correctly (not 100% sure) back then there wasn't custom joint texture only colors, and I'm really loving all those textured full body sets I've been seeing. Some members of the community are great artists.