Toribash
Original Post
Enable smiley faces Ingame.
In just some words, it would be great to have Emoji faces turned on Ingame. That would be fun and interresting. What do you think?!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i dont see it as a distraction as such i personally see it more as a waste of time they could spend developing and implementing useful features into the game
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
i dont see it as a distraction as such i personally see it more as a waste of time they could spend developing and implementing useful features into the game

Same,
The normal faces are fine, we don't need emoji's, I see a future of spam, the only way it could work would be with a disabled option and the option of only being able to type them once a minute or every 30 seconds.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Same,
The normal faces are fine, we don't need emoji's, I see a future of spam, the only way it could work would be with a disabled option and the option of only being able to type them once a minute or every 30 seconds.

yeah,so... GMs combat + every 30 seconds + disenable= no spam!

but anyway,i think will be a good update that of the emoji's.
Keep walking
im sure there is possibly a way if someone wanted to put the effort in to make a plugin that replaces your standard text faces with emoji's

If they wanted to that is and i cant really see any one being that interested that they would want to spend there time doing this if its even possible

Edit

Tanan you would still see the text there typing before the emoji was there tho which would be just as annoying
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
That is true,
I'm (guessing, I have no script knowledge) that someone could make a script to enable an emoji copy paste system in to the game but that only those with the script could see it, if it gets popular enough it could well be moved in to the game without anybody taking time off game updates to make it.
Okay guys looks like no one support this, thanks for your opinion
Closing the thread. see you!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang