Ranking
Original Post
Birthday System
Hi,Today is my birthday,I though a lot about it Why Don't toribash forum/Game
Have birthday System?
You can give a present or Get Auto Present In FOrum/Game?
Fire Fire !!!!!!!!!! Burn it up!
'cause getting born and surviving just another year is no accomplishment you should be rewarded for. Instead of asking for free shit on the internet for accomplishing nothing special you should thank your mum for ruining her body for you.
I'm sending this into the suggestions and ideas section where it will most likely get immediately deleted. Until then; Happy Birthday.
-----
I personally don't think annual giveaways for those players who are around the forum on that day would be such a bad idea. Maybe on christmas or something. Kinda like TF2 giving everyone a worthless Gibus and Pyrovision goggles to make people happy or giving everyone a party hats on the games anniversaries, the party hat item isn't so valuable (technically valueless since it isn't marketable right?) but it means something to all the people who went onto TF2 that day and got a hat which would (probably) have been unobtainable otherwise. Just to clarify (in case I wasn't obvious enough) I am talking about 3D items.

Sorry if i changed the idea too much.
Last edited by Zelda; May 18, 2015 at 01:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
If things were given away people would mass create alts and get a stupid amount of free gifts, it would be abused.

This wouldnt matter whether it was birthday or christmas
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
This is a fucking useless idea and also can be abused like shit. I won't be surprised if someone will make like 1k accounts only for this idea.

Also who gives a fuck on the Internet if today is your birthday?
If gift items were not marketable (or tradable I should have mentioned) then making 1k accounts would be kinda pointless though wouldn't it? Or am I missing something? But yeah, like I said, doing it for something like birthdays would be stupid. I think it should rely on someone going ingame on the day which the gift is celebrating (whether it is the annual anniversary of toribash's creation or christmas or something) rather than people getting it passively, just so it is meaningful.
Good morning sweet princess
Gifts would be abused by Alts to get free shit.

What about a notification. Just for the hell of it

*The Birthdays for Today!* (list of birthdays for May 18th, 2015)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
happy birthdays mine's 2day too lmao

It would be a nice idea if everyone in the world was an innocent baby, but sadly they are not.

A notification is a better thing or birthday gifts from the game to people who actually contributed to the game(even though i believe they get enough presents already) or have lots of qi or a 2 or 3 year account, etc., so that it won't be abused
Last edited by RuriroNeko; May 18, 2015 at 02:25 PM.
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
happy birthdays mine's 2day too lmao

It would be a nice idea if everyone in the world was an innocent baby, but sadly they are not.

A notification is a better thing or birthday gifts from the game to people who actually contributed to the game(even though i believe they get enough presents already) or have lots of qi or a 2 or 3 year account, etc., so that it won't be abused

Exactly. Alts don't exactly contribute to the forum, to change their settings to put their birthday. I would actually like this. No gifts. Just maybe a couple PMs of "Happy Birthday you nerd!"

btw: happy birthday to OP and Ya!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."