Original Post
Toribash 4.0
Latest version of Toribash:

http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

I'm adding new items to the store, here are the first hairs:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=72

New features:
- Mod maker
- Mod trigger system (trigger win/lose based on collisions)
- Hair customizations (will be available in the tori shop)
- Joint textures (will be available in the tori shop and NOT ruin the joint market.. don't worry)
- New sounds
- New music
- Turn sound groups on/off
- Chat tab completion (~ opens big/small chat in multiplayer, tab completes nicks)

New options
- /opt hair 0 - don't draw hair
- /opt grip 0 - don't show grip balls
- /opt tori|uke - draws without particles/hair
- 0 - mapped to screenshot for computers that don't have F buttons available
- new brackets for clan tags

Important bugfixes
- Aikido DQ bug (/set maxcontacts 16 - to fix)

If you have any problems with the version please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jun 18, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
GREAT! The only problem is the joint textures.. It'll take away all the awesomeness of having an expensive joint ..

----

Also, I didn't like the sounds.
Last edited by ShIntaI_old; Sep 6, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
Everyone here is complaining about items they can't see.I haven't checked the tori shop, but If I am
Correct I think they will have a higher qi limit than void. Maybe 21k, and they will probably cost USD or Euros not tc. Great job with 4.0 hampa keep up the good work.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
HAMPA I found a bug.
If you make a mod that alter's the character's body shape in any way, once you join an online server, it will still appear to be that mod, unless let's say that the mod you made had no dojo, and then you join an aikido server, the dojo will be there. I know it is not a HUGE problem, because not a lot of people make mods, but I just wanted to let you know, and I think you should test it just to make sure it wasn't a glitch for me.

Also, I like most of the new sounds, but some of them like DMs sound really weird.
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Everyone here is complaining about items they can't see.I haven't checked the tori shop, but If I am
Correct I think they will have a higher qi limit than void. Maybe 21k, and they will probably cost USD or Euros not tc. Great job with 4.0 hampa keep up the good work.

Yeah, no one knows for certain the way they are going to be applied.IMO, they shouldn't have such a high qi..but it is essential that there would be a limit to the amount of joint textures you can buy + I hope I can buy it using tc...
Your messed up world enthrills me
I think there might be a way to get it with just tc but it will cost like really much the join texture also because of for example hector relax
Also i just downloaded it looks really nice all the movements and sounds etc.
Only a few sounds are really cool but they look used in the wrong moment
Mostly the breathing sound after someone gets decaped or something you mostly hear it but its still better then the shout sound i think
And also i think sometimes the dm sounds sound a little wierd and hard for example at the hampa headkick.
But its very nice and im happy it finnally is out but there are no new replays sadly enough.

Great job hampa really good job;)
Nice, but it keeps not responding for me.
I try to change the dimensions and it takes about 15 minutes before it works properly again.

Same goes for certain replays i try and load. Currently working on some sp then all of a sudden it won't respond.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.