Ranking
Original Post
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone. My name is Dominator1, I know I'm not new, but this is my first time to post that much on the forums. So if I should have not done that I'm sorry. I just need more help in this community.

So sup, hope to meet all you good players out there, and the community will help me more on my journey of Toribash. I have not played for about 1 year. So any helps with some moves?

~D1
Last edited by Dominator1; Mar 11, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
Dear Dominator1,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!
Want to even post bulletins or messages like on Myspace or Facebook? Join Toribash Social!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.

--

Your best bet in making moves is to practice alot in SP. Destroying uke time after time is fun.
Why thank you SlyCooper! Heh, I love the game SlyCooper. Also the tutorials helped me to do a decap on Single Player!
Attached Files
D1-Decp.rpl (46.3 KB, 13 views)
Hello and welcome to Toribash community!

You seem to be interested in getting good in SP am I right? Looks good this far, keep on practising and read SP replay tutorials in the Tutorials board, or just ask me through PM. I'm quite experienced when it comes to SP replays so I think I can help you out
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly