Ranking
Original Post
Few questions...
Before I ask, I would like to say hello to the ORMO org, as I am new. So yeah, hey guys.

1. Why such little activity on the board?

2. Does anybody have Skype?

3. Can anyone tell me about Larfen's 6dm punch?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hello Festus, welcome to ORMO! Hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of hints, tips and inspiration for making replays while you're aboard with us. Now, in regards to your questions:

1) There is a lower general activity in the ORMO forum than what one might expect from a large organisation due to many of our active members being frequent users of our IRC channel, #ormo. The channel provides a much quicker method of communication and idea/replay sharing with online members, meaning you can do everything from strike up a conversation to getting critique on your newest replays.

Conversely, it is pretty much just an online chat room with rapidly changing topics so you'll find lengthier, more meaningful threads (such as mass replay requests for videos, ORMO competition discussions, the duel thread etc) tend to inhabit the forum as opposed to threads about what you had for breakfast, what you were doing over the weekend or any other low content concepts.

2) I'm sure quite a few of our members have Skype, although we tend to use our IRC channel for ORMO-related matters (and often everything else too). If you don't have an IRC client, you can still visit the channel via the forum webchat client or Mibbit (as long as it isn't banned again).

3) That's a pretty vague question. What exactly do you want to know?

It's a punch that causes 3 dismemberments twice over the period of 4 frames. It's not a particularly fast punch, clocking in at 38.20 on the speedo on the frame before the first 3 dismemberments and 28.62 on the frame before the second 3. The reason it dismembered was due to careful fist placement and a bit of luck (this isn't supposed to be disrespectful to Larfen's skills, there's just always a certain luck factor when it comes to getting boomhits).

If there's anything else specifically, Larfen would probably be able to answer it.
Welcome to ORMO Festus!

Add me on skype: Jonlun996
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
ormo doesn't post its not a "hey lets spam random posts" org, we basically just stay on irc. so don't expect many posts here unless its in the replay makers replays.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Hello Festus, welcome to ORMO! Hope you enjoy

3) That's a pretty vague question. What exactly do you want to know?

It's a punch that causes 3 dismemberments twice over the period of 4 frames. It's not a particularly fast punch, clocking in at 38.20 on the speedo on the frame before the first 3 dismemberments and 28.62 on the frame before the second 3. The reason it dismembered was due to careful fist placement and a bit of luck (this isn't supposed to be disrespectful to Larfen's skills, there's just always a certain luck factor when it comes to getting boomhits).

If there's anything else specifically, Larfen would probably be able to answer it.

Wouldn't say it was the speed of the punch specificly, the angle uke was pretty much made the boomhit have its full capability. Another thing which I guess could of changed the boomhit was that uke was relaexed since he kicked ukes legs off which does change the boomhit quite a lot, and as punching is using your fist which has a larger like surface area to a foot.

But Tamer0 sums up the rest of it anyway.
Sold my dog to join RRO
That was actually pretty much my point. It's not a particularly fast punch, ergo it wasn't a particularly "brute-force-based" boomhit, for the want of a better term. The boomhit came about more as a result of the fist placement on those particular frames. I didn't directly address Uke's positioning, true, but I was basing that more off the fact Larfen wasn't controlling Uke and it was the positioning of his hand/arm/everything else and how it made contact with Uke on those frames that actually caused the boomhit to occur.
Thanks for the answers and tips. I'm going to enjoy ORMO.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Larfen's boomhit was mostly luck, I didn't believe at all that he was going to get 6dm's in that punch, he was just planning on a decap.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Damn it. I thought Larfen could break it down for me, but after I was told that it was luck, I'm going to have to do it myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]