Toribash
Original Post
Relax limitation?
It's not very realistic that for example when you break your left foot, your whole body relaxes. It will be when only the leg with the broken foot relaxes. Of course your whole body relaxes when your rump gets split, or when your head falls off, but relaxing the whole body when someone breaks the smallest thing is a bit too much. Sudden relax in a tourney is pretty dangerous.
It's been a part of the game for too long, I doubt it would get changed.

It might not be identical to 'real life' but it acts as a consequence for getting decapped.
It makes players try to be defensive to avoid a decap, or vice versa, with players striving to decap their opponent to gain the upper hand.

And say if you got your foot blown off by a shotgun, your whole body would react to the pain from the injury, not just the leg attached to it. Your muscles might contract/convulse as a result of losing your foot, instead of relaxing entirely, but for the purpose of the game it seems proper that you are 'reset' and lose your possible advantage.
Originally Posted by Deuteria
It might not be identical to 'real life'

toribash wasnt made to be like real life eg:you cant move your leg when its not connected
Originally Posted by Deuteria
And say if you got your foot blown off by a shotgun, your whole body would react to the pain from the injury, not just the leg attached to it. Your muscles might contract/convulse as a result of losing your foot, instead of relaxing entirely, but for the purpose of the game it seems proper that you are 'reset' and lose your possible advantage.

yeah but maybe your hands will be lowered to your leg and grabing it maybe something like that
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma

toribash wasnt made to be like real life eg:you cant move your leg when its not connected

Maybe you should reach more than you want to read... "but it acts as a consequence for getting decapped."

And I referred to 'real life' because of how WereWhale said "It's not very realistic that..."
I think it's close to real life. If someone tears your foot off I don't think youre going to just act like nothing happened. And if someone rips off your entire knee I doubt you wouldnt go all relaxed in real life. So... Your "real life" argument seems invalid to me. And like said above its been here to long and probably a lot of physics would have to be changed.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Drop what the fuck are you smoking bro? If someone rips my knee off i'm not going to sit in a chair have a few beers and party. I'm going to scream my brains out.
Originally Posted by tbashboii View Post
Drop what the fuck are you smoking bro? If someone rips my knee off i'm not going to sit in a chair have a few beers and party. I'm going to scream my brains out.

Thats what Drop said. Read maybe?
People do tend go limp from extreme pain and punishment. And I'd have to assume from dismemberment too, only probably even more extreme! I think it's a perfect mechanic, and adds to that, "Oh shit. What am I gonna do now!", factor.

And I agree about not going to sit and have beers after getting a knee ripped off. I would need some strong whiskey!
Life's a bitch, so I spayed it!