Ranking
Original Post
[Search-in-game]
I'd like search button in-game while surfing through servers list. Search button that would let to:

1. Search players nickname. (It'd show - Is that player online, where's he.)
2. Type in servers name, or something like this, and that'd highlight servers with that word/letter. Just like ctrl + f in browser. (Chrome.)

It could work as filter too. That could show only for e.g. Judo mods.

If you don't understood anything becose of my grammar, then go to kill yourself. Thanks ;)
Originally Posted by Lololerz View Post
The search player nickname command already exists. /sa [player name]

You've to already be in game, to do this, I said, that It would be convenient. Everything in menu. No excuses.
/refresh
/search name

or

/rf
/sa name

You don't actually have to be ingame (as in playing online), you just need to have a refreshed server list. Clicking the MP menu once, or using /refresh does that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
/refresh
/search name

or

/rf
/sa name

You don't actually have to be ingame (as in playing online), you just need to have a refreshed server list. Clicking the MP menu once, or using /refresh does that.

SKulFuk although most of this already exists I think he is asking for it to be more convenient such as a Search bar at the bottom of the Toribash lobby where you can Type keywords, and gives you filter options such as Show only tournaments, Search Player name, Search all Twinsword Matches etc, and Could filter all Games your rank is able to join such as if you're a white belt you can't join a black belt match so It could filter it out for you and make it a whole lot dead forward.. I would appreciate if after you replied to this that you tell me In a Pm so I know your view on it yourself Sincerely Pureglorys!
-----
To add to that.. A filter that filters Official matches from player servers..
Last edited by pureglorys; Oct 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weeeellllllll, back in the ol' days TB had search stuff on the server browser. No one used it, it was removed /history

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I totally understand SkulFuk but times change :3! Maybe a poll on if it would actually help or just be there if needed.
It'd be handy, but at the same time it could be handled by a script. Probably quicker if you poke someone to make something in lua.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you