Toribash
Original Post
hi every body
Hi in not that new to the game but i'm a bit new to the from and haven't introduced my self so here it is.
I'm clayman778 i like mlp fim. I'm pretty good at aikido and judo and ok at wushu. i like games like company of hero's, killing, and bioshock.
I'm a nice guy to fight with, i'm not the rageing guy. I always end a battle with a gg or nice battle. I have try'ed parkour but i'm not that good at it. need more info then add me on skype (the_killer496) or right to me. I still wanna be better but i need someone to help me, and I don't have that many to play with (exception of those on the official servers). and i could need a mentor too
Last edited by clayman778; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Hi, welcome to the TB Forums.
If you need to know anything, feel free to PM me.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Welcome to the Community buddy
PM me if you need any kind of help
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Hello!
Welcome to the forums!
Read rules and stay out of trouble!
Master of the arcane arts
Welcome to the community
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Hey there, welcome to the Toribash Community,where the skies are blue, the grass is green, and everyone is a jolly good fellow
Welcome to the forums we hope you have fun and follow the rules okay?and if you don't then you will get points.
Last edited by Meemes; Jan 28, 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: I JUST EDITED THE FUCK OUT OF MAH POST
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY