Ranking
Original Post
TC amount by username
Heya so i figured this little thing could save people the trouble of checking the tc amount a user currently own.
Also the fact that not everyone knows how to check that was being considered when i thought about this.
Simply adding another line or replacing the achivements line with a tc amount would make stuff easier and faster for regular users and for staff to clearly see how much the user have instead of opening the shop tab etcetc
Tell me what you think.
P.S : if this was suggested before i am sorry yet when i searched this forum it didnt come up with any thread talking about this.
Imaparrot~!
Jclark usually those people are not using the market...
Also why would anyone care about how large or small is yours or anyone else tc amount...
Imaparrot~!
Everyone has their own reasons
im just trying to make sure their see no gaping holes in this. I like this idea
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
yeah,it could help people without a very good machine

~supported
no u

This is a good idea, wow, make it happen pls.
~Supported :O

<------- y is there no tc thingy right there :c
Last edited by Literary; Jan 24, 2014 at 01:41 AM.
I've always found it painful when marketing or just trying to check in general how much tc someone has, I also wish you could search up a user(kind of like how ToriPrime works) and see how much tc they have even if they don't post, which is a problem with toriprime. I would also love the same thing ingame, for example in the /stats <name> you could have their tc amount.

~Supported
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
So like i am bumping this for everyone to see it.
It went all the way to the 3rd page pls
Imaparrot~!
yes, yes and yes.

Loved this idea, would greatly facilitate the marketing.

~Supported
R.I.P Static
Im not a fan of this. I really don't see why its necessary to add more to clutter up the area by the avatar.

I've marketed quite a bit, and I've never once had trouble figuring out how much tc someone has. Its quite easy, just go to the following page and add their username to the end of the link. http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont support this I dont see what is so great about others seeing what we have (as far as tc goes and inventori(heheh invenTORI)) anyway I rather not have people staring at my stuff.

~NOT SUPPORTED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------