ES Recruitment Drive
So as i predicted, the whole WW3 nonsense has stopped, i haven't seen any meme or news about it for quite a whilelooks like we have won!

Last edited by max; Feb 16, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
when I feel like you doing,just going to message you a million times. I'll get a answer one way or another.

no you wont lad.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by max View Post
So as i predicted, the whole WW3 nonsense has stopped, i haven't seen any meme or news about it for quite a whilelooks like we have won!

it’s only for the moment.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
it’s only for the moment.

in a sense, yes.. it will happen again where a country will threaten America (because who the fuck doesn't threaten america) and everyone will be like "oh no, WW3?!?!? WE ALL GON' DIE!" but then realize it's just another one of those things where America will just kill another General of said country who threatened them and be like "okay cool so that's just a fake punch, don't talk to us again" ~ 'Murica.
Originally Posted by max View Post
in a sense, yes.. it will happen again where a country will threaten America (because who the fuck doesn't threaten america) and everyone will be like "oh no, WW3?!?!? WE ALL GON' DIE!" but then realize it's just another one of those things where America will just kill another General of said country who threatened them and be like "okay cool so that's just a fake punch, don't talk to us again" ~ 'Murica.

pretty much. I truly think America just likes to exercise its power. There's bounding to be another instant where this happens and we get slightly closer to ww3.
Karma x Trizzac - Dead

that hook goes hard but idk whether dancing to it makes be bad.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
February is getting me good this year. I have been up to my neck with assignments, studying and projects. I don't have a break until March (spring break). Give me strength to endure.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
February is getting me good this year. I have been up to my neck with assignments, studying and projects. I don't have a break until March (spring break). Give me strength to endure.

. Sounds like a day party. Welp, I’m praying for you .

Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Why's there a 2 day post span? :o

not sure really. For me it’s because I don’t know what to say to the last posted message. So I kinda just hung around till someone replied.