Toribash
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I go by she/her or they/them. I won't be putting them in my sig.

you're asking to get "misgendered" js.

soooo you're taking it as an insult that you were mentioned in this thread?
Ily <3
I'm asking to be misgendered for having specific pronouns...? That's a pretty fucked up thing to say.

Not at all. I just corrected you on it because I don't like being misgendered. Maybe just shut up and try your best not to misgender next time.

Not your pronouns you goddamn neanderthal, I'm talking about putting it in your sig.

don't tell me to shutup on a near shitpost thread. you're choosing to get offended by it, thats why you corrected me. no-one even cared about being called a woman but you wanted some type of conflict.
Get a grip
Ily <3
Putting my gender or pronouns in my sig? No thanks, not my style. Just gonna calmly correct people when they get my gender or pronouns wrong and pray that they're not some weirdo who blows up about it.

I'm trans. Trans people often get uncomfortable when misgendered. I care(d). I calmly told you not to call me a woman, that I don't like it, and now you're fighting with me over it. I seriously don't get it.

it wasn't even that serious to begin with. I'm not even fighting with you over it. But the context that this is in is unbelievably ridiculous. The 3 out of the 5 people that were named here weren't even women or were even remotely close to one so i assumed i didn't have to pander to someone in a non-serious term.

I don't mind calling you what you prefer to be called, but the idea that you couldn't even dance around the idea that i misgendered you as a "woman" solely because of the name of the thread is beyond my comprehension
Ily <3
woo favorite woman thread woo fun fun conversation enjoyment
keep a thread on topic for once god

my favorite woman is sucy lol
Last edited by id; Dec 2, 2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Enjoyable forum-based experience? not possible
Regardless of whether or not you were serious, misgendering a trans person as a joke is probably a bad idea. The people named before me were women, so idk what you're talking about.
It's not just "what I prefer to be called," it's what I am. I have gender dysphoria... being misgendered makes me uncomfortable. Just don't do it.

ok maya. have a nice week. you're still my favorite.
Ily <3
I'm asking to be misgendered for having specific pronouns...? That's a pretty fucked up thing to say.

Not at all. I just corrected you on it because I don't like being misgendered. Maybe just shut up and try your best not to misgender next time.

make like the toribash market and maya relax
-----
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Not your pronouns you goddamn neanderthal, I'm talking about putting it in your sig.

don't tell me to shutup on a near shitpost thread. you're choosing to get offended by it, thats why you corrected me. no-one even cared about being called a woman but you wanted some type of conflict.
Get a grip

a maya grip
-----
Maya can he please just compliment you. He did not mean to offend you, you are basically a meme at this point. I am a mem and I have embraced it. If you get mad over a bunch of things people will want to test you and see what angers you. Be the bigger trans (not an offensive joke just because you told me not to say dude to you) and just say thanks. You arent that bad when youre being so easily offended. It is the internet people will joke around. Try making yourself the joke like I have by being "the useless forumer". I get made fun of at school I dont give a shit words are words. You can have faith in what you believe in but you dont have to show weakness.
-----
you could take what I just said for example with maya relax and just accept it was a good joke so please dont get so offended When someone says im shit for example I dont make a huge rant about it I just go along with it. Hell one time I told ppl to roast me because itd be funny. Just disregard your haters if you want. If someone calls me gay Ill just say im straight if they say im gay twice I might make a gay joke so I can laugh with them. You can address your concerns but dont just overdo it. Humans are built on doing things for theirselves. Do something for yourself and dont give a shit about what they say rather then arguing to say you stood up for yourself or make them the bad guy. Feel free to take my advice or dont. -no hate just love from catana p.s. dont read my fucking pms or ill use them to troll
Last edited by catana; Dec 2, 2020 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump