Ranking
Original Post
What is art for you?
And how do you explain it?
As for me art is a freedom which helps you to obtain harmony with yourself.
Probably your own way how you see this life and how you feel it.
My art is music and dancing, whatchabout you?
(Also if you do music, im free for non-commercial collaborations, pm me if you got some interesting ideas)
A blanket description would just be that it is any form of expression of the human mind or body. Music is a passion of mine as much as martial arts - which has strayed during contemporary times to combat sport...an important distinction and change but I still hold it on the same pedestal as an artform. Anything that assumes an air of creativity is art in my opinion. Art is highly subjective.
anything that has been worked on with a passion or creative drive behind it, instead of just "doing it to do it", this can range from anything from a plate of food to a homemade aircraft and more
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
If it makes me horny it's a masterpiece

holy shit
-----
to me art is just the creators invention/what they made with their skills and mind. ofc not everything is considered good art there can be things that look like literal dogshit and are art the art I like to make is the art of posting shit posts but quality at the same time and peacefully protesting to bring about a useless post thread. I also make visual art and if you consider cooking an art (its a thing you make I consider it art) then I cook food too (the food might not be good art because im subpar cook XD)
Last edited by catana; Dec 5, 2020 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump