Toribash
Original Post
Judo Openers?
Whats everyone's favorite judo openers?
I'm not black like Barry White no I am white like Frank Black is
Re: Judo Openers?
I like to compress pecs, bend lumbar, twist chest, one grippy hand one not.

Only problem is if they AFK, in which case it can be hard to save self haha
Re: Judo Openers?
This one can work, but it can fail pretty hard if you miss.

Hold all
Contract Left Pec
Extend Right Pec
Right Rotate Chest
Contract abs
Extend Left Hip
Grab Left Hand
Maybe grab right hand too as a safety measure
Alright this is one of my main Judo Openers. It is pretty versatile, but if hit by a well placed kick, ur leg falls off

contract pecs
grabby hands
right or left bend chest and lumbar (both have to be the same)
if left bends, contract left hip and extend right hip
if right bends, extend left hip and contract right hip
extend glutes
contract abs

this opener can be followed by a spin which with good luck can do massive damage to the enemy.
To do the spin, reverse the hips and the chest and lumbar. Also, you might have to raise or lower shoulders, depending on your situation.
I dont use an opener, i just do a relax move sometimes the noob clap, and play the rest
the god
Then if u play me cula u'll get snapped :P

I do:
Extend both glutes
Left or right bend lumbar and chest
If right extend left hip and contract right and contract left pec with grippy and extend right
If left extend right hip and contract left and contract right pec with grippy and extend left

Works really well most of the time, because even if u miss u can swing ur left or right side back with a punch.

.:BLACKBELT:. http://iamking.on.toribash.com/<<<click for free tc!
Here's mine:

Hold all (press C)
Contract both pecs
Right bend lumbar
Right rotate chest
Relax right knee
Contract right ankle
Extend left ankle
Grab left hand
EDIT : Grab right hand (on Free Play, that results in a painful arm dismember xD)

You can do that a different way if you make every "right" in that paragraph a "left".

EDIT 2 : This can also be used on Aikido, and Jousting (as long as you don't grab hands, and on second turn Contract R Hip, Extend R Knee, Contract R Ankle)
Last edited by tmewett5; Apr 15, 2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Adding part to move
Dont make fun of me, im completely serious

Contract both pecs.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

My judo opener is sekrit
But the noobclap is also a good thing to do if you don't have any decent idea >_>
Originally Posted by WolfBR View Post
My judo opener is sekrit
But the noobclap is also a good thing to do if you don't have any decent idea >_>

Noobclap owns....as long as you know what to do after it. And almost nobody has an anti noobclap starter

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!