ES Recruitment Drive
Would you like something like this?

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I'll try this tomorrow. Also, as Oyster asked, do you like of any anime/series/whatever render? I don't like to work with toris. :V
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
Do the sig and avatar have to match the match the pixel limit of the forum?
I was wondering since you're an administrator and could get a bigger avvy and sig than normal users.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Do the sig and avatar have to match the match the pixel limit of the forum?
I was wondering since you're an administrator and could get a bigger avvy and sig than normal users.

He doesn't have access to admincp yet?

Still waiting for pics...
I like all of these. here are some suggestions to them:

Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
How do you like these?

PS. I love your head texture

Edit: Smaller version of the sig:

I love the stance and the text. The background works, but the resolution is kinda dry and blurry. I'd like the whole thing to be a bit more defined and sharp, kind of like my current signature. The red also seems a bit out of place.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

Kind of like pate5's, the whole thing is blurry and the red doesn't fit well blended in like that. i don't like the text font or size too much either. it should be very subtle.

i love both the stances in the avatar and sig.

Originally Posted by skura View Post
edit version

and avy

very nice. you've really got the text and the style down. i don't really like how it captures that much of my tori in the signature, you should probably just get a close up of my head, specifically my eyes. same with the avatar.

Originally Posted by Galard View Post

nice. the font needs to be smaller and more subtle, and the style is not quite what im looking for. it's like a cartoon to me :]

Modius' is not listed here because i already gave him suggestions on the first page.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Mar 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM.