Toribash
Original Post
Aaron's Newbie Competition #3!!!
Well I decided to do something for the new players of Toribash. A competition for a Head texture!!. Black belts and higher are NOT allowed, if you are a black belt you may watch in spectators but if you try to play and refuse to leave you will be kicked from the server. If you leave or spectate more than 3 times you will be blocked from the competition. You can not fight in this competition and have your head texture given to your friend, if he/she really needs it he/she would join too. If you come in more than 30 minutes after the tourney starts you will not be aloud to participate. Anymore needed information read under

Day: Friday, April 11th (Might be April 12th depending on your location)

Starting time: 9:00 p.m. (Eastern time), 2 a.m. (GMT)

Server/place: Beginner judo (server #4)

Ending time: 10:00 p.m. (Eastern time), 3 a.m. (GMT)

How to win: Get more wins then the other participents.

Prize: Head texture (Upload images to your head)

Host: AaronSasori

Special thanks to: Shogan (For donating the prize),

If there is a tie: The last two players will play to 3 games. Who ever wins 3 times first will win the competition.

Any more questions or if you need more information post here or send me a Private message me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Patriotz for winning a head texture. ALos thank you for comming to my tourny.
Your prize will be sent to you as soon as possible.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Apr 12, 2008 at 04:03 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why couldn't people who already has the headtexture just get another texture or 10k?
Plec's Gamestore, selling full games, trials and special ingame content!
Click to see the shop!
hey aaron, why du you hold the competitions always only at 2a.m. GMT??
im from europe so i never have the chance to compete.

could plz hold a competition at for example 8pm GMT or sth like this
fear me
Because it's where I live. That's the only time that I am sure I can host something, sorry.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ye, make sure you're under a brown belt or are one.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks, come if you want.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Really cool, i've lately gotten very keen on Judo, especially on the #4 server (less blackbelters there usually ). I'm sure i'll be trying to stay up the night to be able to participate.. (or make myself wake up on 4 am ). Just hope the lack of sleep won't affect my skill.
i will have to stock up on caffeine and sugar although i may still be asleep at the time of the comp lol