Toribash
the opener was really nice, the hits were fast and looked awesome. After the decap the replay got somewhat weird, you lost a lot of your flow to be able to land, not to mention the landing could have been MUCH more smoother. 8/10
:^)
Man that opener is old.
The two hits were great, I liked them a lot.
I won't complain about the grab decap, but I think it would have been easy to get it without grab.
Good pose.
Not really a fan of this kind of replay, but still it's quite nice one.
your hits should be a little more accurate.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
In terms of destruction, this replay was very good.
But do I really need to say how horrible was your flow? Not to mention you were stiff and twitching your body parts the whole time.
I'll just ignore the "expect more like this" and expect much more, because you ALWAYS do much better than this. overall: 5/10
:^)
For me, the opener and first hit were just perfection at it's pinnacle imo. It's everything I'd want.
Also idk what akuma is talking about, your flow seemed fine, just like your hits.
Although you should have not gone for two self damage hits with the same parts, it looked wobbly.
Super slow opener, but the manip was great and completely clean.
The decap looked great, but the replay looked meh after that. The mini manip was not very effective as Uke hit the ground. The destruction looked standart, not impressive.