Toribash
Original Post
A0Xr's selfpwn tourney - 30k in prizes
This tourney will test your masochism

This is my first tourney, and it's gonna be a slightly unorthodox one. The aim is too lose the most games. This is achieved by "selfpwning".

Info:

Mod:
Jousting

Day: Saturday 17/05/08

Time: 2000 GMT

Server: Legacy server (72)

No entry fee, just turn up and play. All belts welcome.

Setup:
60 minute open bout, then the player with the most LOSSES wins the tourney. The "winner" then fights against me, and if they lose, I teach them the seekrit of the self decap.
If you win 2 games in the tourney, then you are disqualified, and must spec for the rest of the tourney (or leave ofc).
If at the end of the 60 minutes there is a draw, there will be a sudden death tiebreaker. First to win is disqualified, and it carries on if more than one player in the tie.

Prizes:

"Winner"'s prize:
Best selfpwn (decided by me): 10k

Rules:

For the few that already know the self decap (borgpunx >.>), please don't use it during the open bout, though if you "win", you may use it in the fight against me. (but please note there is no prize for "beating" me if you already know how to do the self decap)

Any match where a player does a self decap will be reset.

If you are disqualified, you must spec or you will be kicked.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't spec halfway through a game.

If your opponent specs or disconnects, the game doesn't count.

English only please.

Don't spam.

Don't cybersex each other >.>

I think that's all I need. Please tell me if I missed something. I will post the "winner" here, and whether or not they outselfpwned me. I hope to see a lot of people there.

Good luck!
Last edited by A0Xr; May 16, 2008 at 09:17 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
My ultima decap selfpwn makes a hold all uke get >120k points.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
I generally get around 180-250k.
Depends.
Last edited by PlayerID666; May 13, 2008 at 03:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Nice. I've got a feeling you'll win the "Best Selfpwn" prize...

Edit: Ok, what do you guys think about "Win three games and you're out"?
Last edited by A0Xr; May 13, 2008 at 03:39 PM.
Bah I'm out of town that weekend. crap.
Probably the only pink Ninjabunny with pink bunnyslippers.
this is an empty space
Give me CARROTS!
gives me 30 tc
Updated the first post. Win two games and you're out.
but alas, i know the self decap! dont worry, it will stay with me to the grave
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I'll join, hell ye xD
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Question: if you know the self decap move, can you still be in this? Because i now know it and i was hopeing to use it.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me