Toribash
Original Post
A0Xr's selfpwn tourney - 30k in prizes
This tourney will test your masochism

This is my first tourney, and it's gonna be a slightly unorthodox one. The aim is too lose the most games. This is achieved by "selfpwning".

Info:

Mod:
Jousting

Day: Saturday 17/05/08

Time: 2000 GMT

Server: Legacy server (72)

No entry fee, just turn up and play. All belts welcome.

Setup:
60 minute open bout, then the player with the most LOSSES wins the tourney. The "winner" then fights against me, and if they lose, I teach them the seekrit of the self decap.
If you win 2 games in the tourney, then you are disqualified, and must spec for the rest of the tourney (or leave ofc).
If at the end of the 60 minutes there is a draw, there will be a sudden death tiebreaker. First to win is disqualified, and it carries on if more than one player in the tie.

Prizes:

"Winner"'s prize:
Best selfpwn (decided by me): 10k

Rules:

For the few that already know the self decap (borgpunx >.>), please don't use it during the open bout, though if you "win", you may use it in the fight against me. (but please note there is no prize for "beating" me if you already know how to do the self decap)

Any match where a player does a self decap will be reset.

If you are disqualified, you must spec or you will be kicked.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't spec halfway through a game.

If your opponent specs or disconnects, the game doesn't count.

English only please.

Don't spam.

Don't cybersex each other >.>

I think that's all I need. Please tell me if I missed something. I will post the "winner" here, and whether or not they outselfpwned me. I hope to see a lot of people there.

Good luck!
Last edited by A0Xr; May 16, 2008 at 09:17 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Well sorry about that. I think it's a client glitch. You still won best selfpwn though.

@Phosphine: Maybe.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
I think the next selfpwn contest should be with the mod LightningFighters.tbm .
There is nothing wrong, A0Xr, but I think jousting.tbm works incorrect on my Toribash : when I practiced selfpwn in single I didn't have dismembermets in 1st move. Though the settings were the same. Weird. Anyway thanx for tourney once again, hope you will hold more funny contests in future!
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
I think the next selfpwn contest should be with the mod LightningFighters.tbm .

lol damn straight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Hammerhock View Post
I didnt left My TB Crashed two times and i quit by myself ;) But rly nice tournament A0Xr

Meh, I didn't really pay attention to the chat etc, I was too busy keeping track of scores (it's hard when you have to note 2 scores for every person who plays). All I know is that you lost one and you didn't play again.

I think the next tourney I do will be a "winner wins", but still an unorthodox one.