will it would be like:
an item to wear for clans
everyclan leader choose the item like:
fish clan have a fish on the leg
black clan has a black screen
the leader can make items too!
INB4 14 days ban
Better suggestion:

You know how clans have a member list, that could be used to apply a clan texture on a body part. The leader chooses what body part, and what default texture would be applied over your current texture. That way head bands and clan biceps will be put on all clan members
Ah. thats an ok idea. But, what would be our tools and stuff to choose from Scorp? and how about forging an item? kinda like forging flames and shet?
I like the idea of having it automatic for all members of the clan to have a symbol. Though it can be done by implementing and making it compulsory by the clan leader to add their symbol in their tori through textures. But through this, members will look more genuine.

I remember Fairytail about this Guild symbols
Or a clan symbol/logo for ingame and forums? Like before your name you can design a texture that all clan members get when they are in a clan, for example it would be like <Texture goes here>[r]Butler153
And in the forums like a texture that goes just under where it says your clan name..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Or a clan symbol/logo for ingame and forums? Like before your name you can design a texture that all clan members get when they are in a clan, for example it would be like <Texture goes here>[r]Butler153
And in the forums like a texture that goes just under where it says your clan name..

So a "clan crest"? Like a family crest or coat of arms. That sounds cool. Better than having it implemented onto your tori's body because some people have very expensive sets and don't want them covered- it would instead be an option.

I think to have this texture, it would need requirements (official clan, active, etc.) and you would have to pay a clan mod or whoever to grant you the texture.
Your pal,
crith
hey scoorp DD

yeah like butler said and like flow clan did some members have a log "Fl0w team" it will be great idea and there must be a texture contains bad says "Fl0w team" and if leader then "Fl0w team L." or Co-L.
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
i guess it would make the whole 50k thing a little more worth it, that way you feel like your evolving rather than just gaining officiallity
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
I don't like this idea. Personally I do not want to have any of the items that are relating to my clan. Not to disrespect my clan, but if I wanted something on me I would edit my textures or put a flame one and put a flame particle of pie. Sly's idea is not bad, but I think that there should be some limits to that. Such as the members get to accept or decline what the leader has set for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I think this is for the clanmembers to decide. Purchase is useless, people can just edit the "crest" onto their texture. Also, 50k is way to expensive compared to the prize of other textures and it's use.