Toribash
Original Post
Market Suggestion
Yes, I heard the Max Price thing. And yes, it is awesome.

But its still not enough.

1. There should be a Max Qi

2. Make the "untradable" items so that it can't be sold in the market (e.g. Lucky Dip, Collector Cards, etc.)

3. The ability to search other people's names so that we can see what they sell when we search the items that they sell.

MineCraft Aether!!!
Originally Posted by iCoolKick View Post
2. Make the "untradable" items so that it can't be sold in the market (e.g. Lucky Dip, Collector Cards, etc.)

Why shouldn't they be tradeable? They're collector's items.

Originally Posted by iCoolKick View Post
3. The ability to search other people's names so that we can see what they sell when we search the items that they sell.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...arch&username=
Type the username after &username=
However one could argue that it'd be easier if there was a second search field for users. Yeah, would be a lot better that way.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Why shouldn't they be tradeable? They're collector's items.

There is some items in market which you can't buy so adding them to market is useless
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
[QUOTE=Tonakai;5989885]Why shouldn't they be tradeable? They're collector's items.

Certain items aren't supposed to be movable, thus can't be transferred normally. The market doesn't check so people have been able to sell stuff that normally would be locked to a single account. Should really be fixed IMO.

As for the name thing, since it can be URL hacked it'll be a quick job to get it added (like "max" was). If I remember I'll get someone to add it to the UI.

Max QI I'm unsure about, due to time etc stuff requiring a re-write would be further down the priority list.

*EDIT*

Name stuff being added (at somepoint)

*MORE EDIT*

Mr Fish has added it
Last edited by SkulFuk; Oct 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
What I would see as an improvement for to the market is the "awesome sets" containing 25 orc blood and such.
I know, people should be clever enough to make the difference, but that's a surefire noob deterrent...