Toribash
Original Post
Noob questions (and I've looked elsewhere for answers)
What is the command to load a script from the toribash command line (chat window)?

How do I invoke a script to start from within a .tbm file (so that the mod always uses the script at start up of the mod.)?

Thanks for helping the noob
Yeah, I'm working on the Mixed Martial Arts Mod. MMA11
Try it already!
Originally Posted by neoliminal View Post
What is the command to load a script from the toribash command line (chat window)?

/ls yourscript.lua

How do I invoke a script to start from within a .tbm file (so that the mod always uses the script at start up of the mod.)?

It's impossible.
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
It's impossible.

I am saddened.

Would it be possible to load a mod on a server and then load a script after that would affect the server? So for example load my mma script and then load the script that fractures everything that happens below that fracture point?
Try it already!
As far as I know, yes. I heard of it at least. But I'm not quite shure. You could just try it.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
As far as I know, yes. I heard of it at least. But I'm not quite shure. You could just try it.

I hate when someone is logical.
Try it already!
I am saddened.

Would it be possible to load a mod on a server and then load a script after that would affect the server? So for example load my mma script and then load the script that fractures everything that happens below that fracture point?

A lot of lua function are disabled online, you can not force fractures or dismemberments. The scripts are runned client-side, not server-side.
That was the point I wasn't shure about. I didn't know if it makes a difference when the server runs scripts.
Signature temporarily out of order.
It's possible to make a script run when you load a mod, you just need a master script to do it.
You just need to have a file with the same name of the mod you want to load.
The master script then checks any mod changes.
If the mod changes, it executes the new mod's script.

I'll work on this later.
Last edited by Yoyo; Jan 14, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
It's possible to make a script run when you load a mod, you just need a master script to do it.
You just need to have a file with the same name of the mod you want to load.
The master script then checks any mod changes.
If the mod changes, it executes the new mod's script.

I'll work on this later.

Explain?
Try it already!