Ranking
Victor: Pure yes
Xlr: Same for you
Dranz: Get in ^^

Nice replays everyone of you!
Going to be a bit of inactivity of my side since work. however i'm going to be on as much as i possibly can and post over here.

Replay coming up in a couple hours aswell^^
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Awesome!

Looking forward to get things started, I will also contribute some hardcore cnc to anyone who requests it, whether parkour or free running.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Why do you want to join?: because I enjoy parkour
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life?: Xioi and Oblivion
parkour replays:
Attached Files
Test_123.rpl (245.1 KB, 16 views)
Spodaed.rpl (508.4 KB, 15 views)
LegGang
oh btw
since im pretty much only modding parkour and wont actually play them.
feel free to cnc ( you usually find my latest 1-2 thread in the mod section ) or request a mod from me directly either per PM or skype: pwnzafahratb
pictures of what you want help alot doesnt have to be a good one.
xioi sent me a picture with dots and lines on it to show me what he wants and i made a mod out of it :P
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Name: Victor
Why do you want to join? Because I join toribash only to become a parkourer ^^ it is when I watch this video that I falling in love of toribash, and Now I think I am good enough to learn/ improve efficiently, and I love to talk about parkour

Video

Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Xlr84life, Swexx and Largekilla clearly. and Irl, Fuck yeah Damien Walters this guy is not real ^^

3 parkour replays: well this is not the best replay ever but that is to show you I don't start with Nothing ^^
Attached Files
#Astral.rpl (527.2 KB, 14 views)
#Astral 2.rpl (409.4 KB, 11 views)
#Astral 3.rpl (283.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Astral; May 12, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
please I just ask 1 or 2 votes, just to don't be alone lol ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Sorry about not being able to post.

Have had work up to my ears.
iFred: yes
Astral: Like the potential i can see and well. Yes

Have fun both of you. For now i might get more active here since work periods have decreased slighlty. If not. Then you know why

Will add info to list when i get back home
-cheers
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This is cool guy ^^ btw this is org should be official, to make different thread, how does it work?
-----
Hey someone know/ can teach me how to open a run please? I don't understand the "you tube" run even if I watch videos. I practice so much but in "long" distance I got some difficulties :/

I begin clear jump ^^
Last edited by Astral; May 14, 2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Astral, firstly welcome to the org!

Making an opening run is indeed difficult, you can't just simply make up any opener, it has to be planned and experimented beforehand. The reason for is so complicated that I don't know how to put it into words. But after lots of practice and experience, you will be able to judge whether an opener is good or not.

About the run, if you could make a replay and show us, I could give you some advice and tell you what you're doing wrong. Try running as far as you can. Then upload the replay to www.speedyshare.com and share the download link here so I can see it
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045