Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
So official clan's servers are now a thing. Sigh I miss being official.

yeah I seen that on discord. I want to be official to. To do this, everyone must be active an doing there jobs. Even then, we will get there.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
you can get official, all you need is faith

faith is the key. We did it once we can do it again.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
If toribash NEXT gets this community some life then we will be fine. But they should be able to launch the game other than PC. Ik it should a PC game, but like since you can run mouse and keyboard on the console. It will really start something. Toribash was poppin atm because consoles like the Wii and Xbox360 and PC was relatable and everyone had those. now Phones and next generation consoles had lowered the community. If toribash can ride the wave with those consoles. who knows what could happen
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
If toribash NEXT gets this community some life then we will be fine. But they should be able to launch the game other than PC. Ik it should a PC game, but like since you can run mouse and keyboard on the console. It will really start something. Toribash was poppin atm because consoles like the Wii and Xbox360 and PC was relatable and everyone had those. now Phones and next generation consoles had lowered the community. If toribash can ride the wave with those consoles. who knows what could happen

true. Toribash next, will give us more life because of new players it will Bring in. We as a clan, just have to keep growing little by little till it's coming out. Even so, we have a lot of work to do.
denied from official
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
denied from official

hehe, we'll that's not nice. Anyhow, in our current state we aren't ready for it anyhow. Wouldn't even weste your time.
denied from official

Wait, has someone asked for it or did you just inform us that we couldn't achieve official right now?
Wait, has someone asked for it or did you just inform us that we couldn't achieve official right now?

not that I know of. I'm pretty sure it was him playing around. Not to sure.
maybe he performed a test or simulation
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

banned for snapkicking
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
banned for snapkicking

aye we don't kick around here, hehe. Well maybe a few of us, I know I do sometime.