Toribash
Original Post
[Ct] Clan Adoption Center!

Hey there! We are Catalyst, and this is our adoption center!
We are an active friendly clan, which is searching for some new members for our family to join.
We have people who make replays, sparrers, graphic designers & much more - meaning you don't need to be high skilled in the game to join us, in fact we accept all kind of unique members, but of course you are required to know the basics of the game.

Normally if one of our members would want you in the clan they would approach you and tell you to apply to the clan / everyone wants you, you will just be added to the clan. However if you wish to apply to the clan and take your chances, then post a free form essay that details why you would like to join, what you do, and whatever else you may want to add. Once your application has been posted on the thread, our clan members will take notice to your clan application and will begin voting for you to be accepted / denied, however if anyone of our members replies "no" to your clan application you are rejected.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
If one of the requirements are missing, your application will be automatically declined.

So you want to try on joining the family? sure, go ahead but in your application you must include the followings:

- Name
- GMT
- Game modes you're good at / preffered game modes
- Replays you've made (atleast 3 multiplayer/single player, you can choose one)
- Tell us about yourself, So we can know you a little bit better

Tip: Try to express yourself and make the application awesome and interesting to read so we can enjoy it, and make a good decision about your application.
In case it will be a few lines, boring one we wont take you much seriously, remember: the more effort you put in your application - the more chance you got to join in.

Last edited by Submerge; Jul 17, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
I still take texture requests for usd
About Me: Alright so, my real name is Michael. I started Toribash in 2009, with the account Havock007. Since then I have been on and off. Mainly because for a short while I was on the Ban on Sight list for Stealing accounts and major flaming. Now, I have been let off and given another chance, and I am using this chance to be a better user. Granted I am not perfect and I still have some flaws but all my major scamming and flaming is behind me. I am 20 years old and I live in the United States, New Mexico to be exact. If I am not playing Toribash I am playing Advanced Warfare for the PS3 or out side playing basketball. I recently started to watch anime but I haven't found any that I have really gotten attached too. The one that I did got taken off the app I was using to watch it and that was Naruto. I got to about episode 16 of season if I can remember. The only other one I have watched was ATLA and LoK but I wouldn't consider that to be an anime. I am actually watching Sons of Anarchy, on season 4 episode 6 ATM and if any of you watch don't spoil.

Strengths and Weaknesses: The mods I am best at are...

1. Rk_mma: This mod is the mod I am best at, I started playing it the day ViperTech made it and since then I have been hooked. I find the skill needed to be good at it is really high no matter what style you play. You can rush but if you miss at all you have the chance of flying outwards and possibly getting chased down and knocked out. You really need to pay attention to how you move and the momentum you are carrying or you could fail and lose in an instant.
  2. Lenshu3ng: Like Rk_mma this mod takes some skill, though not as much as Rk_mma you still need to focus on what you are doing or you could just as easily lose the match. The difference though is the frames and the Gravity and though it make not seem like much but 10 frames is quite the difference when you really look at it and the Gravity is a lot heavier meaning you can rush a bit more with less chance of flying out.
  3. Aikido Big Dojo: Now this one, I feel I am forced to be good at. I don't really like this mod but do to it being the chosen mod by the community for almost anything competitive such as clan wars and betting servers I have forced my self to learn the ways of this mod and attempt to become real good at it. There is a lot of ways to lose and win at this mod and yea this mod was the cause of most of my anger but now that I have adjusted and learned how to play it better some of the things I used to hate and rage at don't really bother me as much. Now what I like about this mod is that it does take quite the skill to be good at. Whether its countering a lift in the right way or even lifting your self or even playing regular all of it requires skill you cant push to hard because you could get your momentum shifted but you cant lean back to much because you could get pushed its very situational and there is a certain way to do things most of the time.

Now, I know you guys might see that I used this for my app in obey. This is all just about me, things you may want to know. Now my reasoning for wanting to join is that I see you guys are good enough to get official. I watched this clan for a bit while it was DSC. I noticed you all are good people and get a long with each other nice. I think that I will make a good addition to this clan because I am skilled in-game and I am active on the forums.
Last edited by infinity_old1; Jul 2, 2015 at 06:06 AM.
Well my main account is banned but is it ok if i apply with this account and IF i manage to get in then you guys invite me on my main?
Hi, Im ZephAxix. Im 12 years old but im fairly mature. I started playing a few months ago and I'm a green belt. I've beem om two clans before this: (Pacific) and (Mystic). I believe im a fairly decent player(at least i dont suck). My proof is that ive beaten Jonesie(just once and i think it might be a little be of luck) and Shadow(same situation). Wizard is my hero and i love watching his replays. My strong mods are Aikido and Judo. My time zone is UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I live in Redmond, WA and i love having fun. I also love to learn but im slightly impatient. I want to join because i feel that i can learn from the people in CT(everybody is sooo strong) and that i can become a good player like you guys! Some of my recent replays are below. I will be active maybe 2 -3 hrs a day. I watch SAO and Fullmetal Alchemist(i dont watch much tv other than those). I hope i make it .
Last edited by ZephAxix; Jul 2, 2015 at 09:59 PM.
Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
Well my main account is banned but is it ok if i apply with this account and IF i manage to get in then you guys invite me on my main?

I know your main Sub thats why you get a no : D (From me)
Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
Hi, Im ZephAxix. Im 12 years old but im fairly mature. I started playing a few months ago and I'm a green belt. I've beem om two clans before this: (Pacific) and (Mystic). I believe im a fairly decent player(at least i dont suck). My proof is that ive beaten Jonesie(just once and i think it might be a little be of luck) and Shadow(same situation). Wizard is my hero and i love watching his replays. My strong mods are Aikido and Judo. My time zone is UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I live in Redmond, WA and i love having fun. I also love to learn but im slightly impatient. I want to join because i feel that i can learn from the people in CT(everybody is sooo strong) and that i can become a good player like you guys! Some of my recent replays are below. I will be active maybe 2 -3 hrs a day. I watch SAO and Fullmetal Alchemist(i dont watch much tv other than those). I hope i make it . These replays are on my alt account. If you do not believe me(it might seem a bit dodgey that these arent under the zephaxix name) then i can log my alt whenever you want to see.

No alts pls. Neutral
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
okay, i will remove those those replays
-----
wait no i cant.
-----
could u ignore the alt part then?
-----
lol nvm i fixed it...plz dont give an ista no because of alt...i really want to join
Last edited by ZephAxix; Jul 2, 2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump