Toribash
Original Post
Replays reading interface
Hello,

I would like to propose an interface to read replays. Something like this :

With play, pause, fast forward, slow down, next, previous, repeat/not repeat.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

This is the best idea I have seen in this section for a long time. Completely supported if needed and this will make easier for video makers to capture replays. Also for single player replays<3

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Please do this.

Always having to spam "<" to go in to rewind and slow-mo is a lot of hassle not to mention the next button is another great addition.

Supported!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
This would be so nice. Also make like a bar which you can drag forward and rewind will make it more handy I suppose .
Not only should we have buttons, we should have adjustable hot keys for this type of thing. It would make things so much easier to do especially when you have to do events where you have to get the exact edit frame.

Supported Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
P= pause/play
, and . for speeds
cntrl + { or } for next/previous replay.
not needed tbh
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
P= pause/play
, and . for speeds
cntrl + { or } for next/previous replay.
not needed tbh

this may not totally be needed but i think it would be very helpful and probably wouldn't be hard to put in because i don't like mashing , and . all the time Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Why the game should stay with commands instead of a graphic interface ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Why the game should stay with commands instead of a graphic interface ?

I agree. I always see posts with mods or administration or whatever saying "oh but we have this, it's works fine. Just use that instead". really, if something will obviously make the game better, implement it. Just bcause we have a wonky slow alternative doesn't mean it cant be improved upon. sorry for my rant, just that I'm seeing this way too much.
(Origin)
idk i think stuff like this is a great idea

honestly i think stuff like this should be something you could toggle on and off
other than that i support yea