Ranking
Original Post
Orc Force League
ORC FORCE LEAGUE

Welcome to where it all began...

Where is the justice for Orc?...

How will we bring justice to Orc?...

Welcome to The OFL! Orc Force League! Where AssassinPro and Link are teaming up to tackle the injustice in the world that resides within all Orc Force Kind. As soon as our Orc Force SHOP is up, I will link it here as well! Our shop will include an exchange where Orc Forces will be valued at great worth! Note: You must win them through our tournaments. We will keep track and winnings will be listed below...
First League Event will end on 25th of January..

LEAGUE OBJECTIVE

So, we have spotted several injustices in the Orc Force Community. People have been throwing Orc Forces out, trampling on their name, giving them away like they're nothing. This is blasphemy! As such, we will be hosting the Orc Force Games!

As such, we will be giving away Orc Forces WORTH SOMETHING with HOTSEATS and Tournaments. Sometimes they will be in clusters, other times, one by one such as in the hotseats.

WHOEVER ENDS UP WITH THE MOST ORC FORCES WINS

LEAGUE KEY

TOURNAMENTS:
3rd/4th place - ONE ORC FORCE
2nd place - TWO ORC FORCES
1st place - FOUR ORC FORCES
Correct Trivia Answer - ONE ORC FORCE

HOTSEATS:
Win - TWOORC FORCE
Correct Trivia Answer - ONE ORC FORCE

LEAGUE LEADERBOARD

Here will contain all the active stats for each member who has won Orc Forces.

Forces

LEAGUE PRIZES

FIRST PLACE
300 ORC FORCES +

Kidfury102

ONE OF A KIND

(Thank you Event Squad & Item Forgers!)

SECOND PLACE

Tyka

THIRD PLACE

Rajen

DISCLAIMER & RULES

Orc Forces won in our OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS are the only ones that will count towards this event or the OFL shop. Any form of cheating will lead to an immediate expulsion from this event. We will keep track of every person who wins Orc Forces from us, so it shouldn't be a problem at all! This is a very passive project! Please post below if you have any questions! Oh yeah, will be working on thread formatting aswell!
Last edited by Link; Jan 27, 2021 at 12:56 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Fun you say??
Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
this is gonna be stupid...

stupid F***ing FUN!

Oh yeah? How'd that go for ya? YOINK!!

Not only did you accidentally quit against me but I ended up winning too and on top of that got the first trivia question.

Famous last words b like

Edit: Forgot how cringe my profile was.
Last edited by Movester; Jan 6, 2021 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Yikes
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
Originally Posted by Movester View Post
Oh yeah? How'd that go for ya? YOINK!!

Not only did you accidentally quit against me but I ended up winning too and on top of that got the first trivia question.

Famous last words b like

Edit: Forgot how cringe my profile was.

you only won because of luck when i tried to kick you and it exploded me
the page will be updated soon. Ill do that right in the morning! When I open my PC so I can check all the stats.
Updated List

Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
When are the tourneys/hotseats gonna be hosted?

Hopefully at least every other day. It depends though. Two weeks is a bit of time.

Most likely, for the next week, you can expect them to be hosted 12noon, to 4pm EST.
Originally Posted by kidfury102 View Post
you only won because of luck when i tried to kick you and it exploded me

That was the point of the mod, that's like saying "Oh you only won because my foot DQed" . Your fault you exploded.
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH