ES Recruitment Drive
Hello my name is Richie and I'm going to be applying to obey today. I am a Fourteen year old New Yorker living in Virginia..yea a bit weird. I moved down to Virginia at a very young age when my Dad died so my Mom could be with her family for support and coping. I am in eighth grade I really don't like school other then math and band, I play the saxophone, alto and tenor. Because I don't act like most of the people around here I am not the most social person so I mainly spend time playing my saxophones and lurking social media and playing computer games, mainly toribash and osu!. Because it is just my mom, my sister, and me we are not in the best of financial situations so I live in the middle of the woods and have very poor internet. I act like the normal fourteen year old boy not mature but not childish at the same time.

My Toribash History starts in late 2013 if I remember correctly when I first saw a youtuber playing it and I tried it out, mainly because it was free. I played it for a couple of weeks and after that short time I stopped playing because I sucked at it. I started playing again in 2014, with this account because I didn't remember the password for my first account, I still was not good at Toribash but I didn't stop playing for some reason. As the case with most people that start playing at a young age my Clan history is not the best as I clan hopped for a while when I first started getting into clans, The first Clan I stayed in for more then a week was RiP, Respect is Painful. RiP was also the first clan that got me into posting on the forums I stayed in it until one day two of the three leaders and most of the members left it. The Most recent clan I was in is Nitro which was a few months ago. In Toribash I mainly just play Aikido and its variants even though I am not good at it, I also spar and make replays every now and then, I don't have a lot of replays that I am actually proud of mainly because I have standards that I cannot rise up to. I don't know where to put this but I'm just going to say here that I am not the most active person in game and have periods where I do not play that much. I have never been banned or infracted on any of my accounts and I try to follow the rules of the game

Why do I want to join Obey? That is a question I can easily think of an answer to but putting it into words that express what I am thinking clearly is a different thing. I want to join because of the members and the community. The main reason I left Nitro was because I did not fit in well or get along the greatest with their members although it is a great clan its just not the place for me, but obey on the other hand seems like a great fit for me, I feel comfortable with talking to the members and actually enjoy it. More or less I idolize this clan and its members....yikes I sound like a fanboy.

Replays: They are old subpar replays I would try to make new ones but I have been in a rut with replay making recently and can't get a good realistic one out that I am proud of

I guess this is the end of my application I'm just going to end with the typical If there is anything you want to know or anything I left out just tell me etc.
Also for Hattersin; Fuck mistake
Attached Files
Twist- Ten points up.rpl (126.3 KB, 5 views)
Twist~ Missed leg day.rpl (251.3 KB, 4 views)
Twist~ First one to fall.rpl (203.5 KB, 4 views)
Twist~ le french.rpl (71.2 KB, 2 views)
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
Hello my name is Richie and I'm going to be applying to obey today. I am a Fourteen year old New Yorker living in Virginia..yea a bit weird. I moved down to Virginia at a very young age when my Dad died so my Mom could be with her family for support and coping. I am in eighth grade I really don't like school other then math and band, I play the saxophone, alto and tenor. Because I don't act like most of the people around here I am not the most social person so I mainly spend time playing my saxophones and lurking social media and playing computer games, mainly toribash and osu!. Because it is just my mom, my sister, and me we are not in the best of financial situations so I live in the middle of the woods and have very poor internet. I act like the normal fourteen year old boy not mature but not childish at the same time.

My Toribash History starts in late 2013 if I remember correctly when I first saw a youtuber playing it and I tried it out, mainly because it was free. I played it for a couple of weeks and after that short time I stopped playing because I sucked at it. I started playing again in 2014, with this account because I didn't remember the password for my first account, I still was not good at Toribash but I didn't stop playing for some reason. As the case with most people that start playing at a young age my Clan history is not the best as I clan hopped for a while when I first started getting into clans, The first Clan I stayed in for more then a week was RiP, Respect is Painful. RiP was also the first clan that got me into posting on the forums I stayed in it until one day two of the three leaders and most of the members left it. The Most recent clan I was in is Nitro which was a few months ago. In Toribash I mainly just play Aikido and its variants even though I am not good at it, I also spar and make replays every now and then, I don't have a lot of replays that I am actually proud of mainly because I have standards that I cannot rise up to. I don't know where to put this but I'm just going to say here that I am not the most active person in game and have periods where I do not play that much. I have never been banned or infracted on any of my accounts and I try to follow the rules of the game

Why do I want to join Obey? That is a question I can easily think of an answer to but putting it into words that express what I am thinking clearly is a different thing. I want to join because of the members and the community. The main reason I left Nitro was because I did not fit in well or get along the greatest with their members although it is a great clan its just not the place for me, but obey on the other hand seems like a great fit for me, I feel comfortable with talking to the members and actually enjoy it. More or less I idolize this clan and its members....yikes I sound like a fanboy.

Replays: They are old subpar replays I would try to make new ones but I have been in a rut with replay making recently and can't get a good realistic one out that I am proud of

I guess this is the end of my application I'm just going to end with the typical If there is anything you want to know or anything I left out just tell me etc.
Also for Hattersin; Fuck mistake

In Discussion

Application WiP ,

Application WIP

I need some more information and I want to rewrite most parts and make it better for the naked eye. It'll be done soon
Last edited by Solo; May 11, 2016 at 06:19 AM.
hi I'm Brandon, i have been playing consistently on toribash lately seeing if i would have a chance entering into the obey clan. I am a black belt not really sure why that would matter.....but just wondering if you would think i have the potential to enter into this clan.

Kind Regards: Brandon Nguyen
Thank You
Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Application WiP ,

Application WIP

I need some more information and I want to rewrite most parts and make it better for the naked eye. It'll be done soon

Stop posting WIPs. You're bad and your app is bad.
Originally Posted by ninjasace9 View Post
hi I'm Brandon, i have been playing consistently on toribash lately seeing if i would have a chance entering into the obey clan. I am a black belt not really sure why that would matter.....but just wondering if you would think i have the potential to enter into this clan.

Kind Regards: Brandon Nguyen
Thank You

Nah.
Originally Posted by ifred View Post
Pls let me join, I make dank replays and is a lot of very active :^)

Also nah.
\o/
Originally Posted by ifred View Post
Pls let me join, I make dank replays and is a lot of very active :^)

Yo freddo,

make a cool application tho. I'm sure me and Hatt would be interested if you did.
We welcome Mack to Obey as our newest Swede!
May the diversity be with you.

HI IFRED LONG TIME NO SEE \o/
PM me with any and all questions
Dude you've already been denied twice in the last 24 hours. Stop posting and wait a while.
\o/