Ranking
hello
how much would it cost to get me into wapow?
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
I feel obligated to make an app since I can....

I am 17, been playing toribash since 2014 or some shit. I've come and gone, done good stuff and bad stuff. Story of my life. Most of you already know me but some of you don't ig. I am think I am very enjoyable to talk to and be around, I usually don't have any problem making friends with new people, but sometimes there can be complications but I am usually to high to care about drama. I have ttwo account that I main, Hotbox and Dope. Dope is my alt, in-case hotbox get's banned but I am usually on both accounts here and there.

My favorite music is hip hop. I like some old generation rap but I mainly listen to the newer generation rap. Xxx and ski mask, post malone. That sort of stuff, I branch out to some different genre's of music but I mainly listen to rap. Country makes me wanna rip my ears off my head so please don't ever play that shit in voice chat. Come to think of it... I have always wondering if the U.K has country music someone tell me please.

What's my favorite candy you ask? Candy Corn ofc! All haters can suck my dick. Candy corn is especially good when you are high asf, you can just take time and let that shit melt in ur mouth. Try it I promise it's amazing. Alright so I had my girlfriend over the other day, I made a bannana sandwich with mayo on both peices of bread and she called me gross. I was like wtf, cause she wouldn't even try it, she hatin' on my food taste all the time. Feels bad man. But yeah.... food is amazing while high so I should be accepted.

I suck at school, well I don't really suck at school I just don't put in effort of care enough tbh. This world is useless and my existence isn't anything special so why would I spend my day's worrying about something idc about. I mean honestly, what's the point.

This is the end of my app, I am not adding in extra useless shit because were all busy people and most of you know me as stated before so I'll let you go off of that.

PS: Does not grammer
Can I join obey?
Jedi is too rusty maybe that's why you never won a clan league.
My name is John.
Originally Posted by Exclude View Post
Can I join obey?
Jedi is too rusty maybe that's why you never won a clan league.
My name is John.

Don't post here again.
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
I feel obligated to make an app since I can....

I am 17, been playing toribash since 2014 or some shit. I've come and gone, done good stuff and bad stuff. Story of my life. Most of you already know me but some of you don't ig. I am think I am very enjoyable to talk to and be around, I usually don't have any problem making friends with new people, but sometimes there can be complications but I am usually to high to care about drama. I have ttwo account that I main, Hotbox and Dope. Dope is my alt, in-case hotbox get's banned but I am usually on both accounts here and there.

My favorite music is hip hop. I like some old generation rap but I mainly listen to the newer generation rap. Xxx and ski mask, post malone. That sort of stuff, I branch out to some different genre's of music but I mainly listen to rap. Country makes me wanna rip my ears off my head so please don't ever play that shit in voice chat. Come to think of it... I have always wondering if the U.K has country music someone tell me please.

What's my favorite candy you ask? Candy Corn ofc! All haters can suck my dick. Candy corn is especially good when you are high asf, you can just take time and let that shit melt in ur mouth. Try it I promise it's amazing. Alright so I had my girlfriend over the other day, I made a bannana sandwich with mayo on both peices of bread and she called me gross. I was like wtf, cause she wouldn't even try it, she hatin' on my food taste all the time. Feels bad man. But yeah.... food is amazing while high so I should be accepted.

I suck at school, well I don't really suck at school I just don't put in effort of care enough tbh. This world is useless and my existence isn't anything special so why would I spend my day's worrying about something idc about. I mean honestly, what's the point.

This is the end of my app, I am not adding in extra useless shit because were all busy people and most of you know me as stated before so I'll let you go off of that.

PS: Does not grammer

under discussion
chesh agrees with you about candy corn
PM me with any and all questions
Hotbox: You’ve been denied
n8x: You’ve been denied
Last edited by Virus; Oct 1, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Hello!!! My name is Static/Chris and I'd like to apply to Obey.

About me:
My full name is Christian, and I am 19 years old. I'm from Mississippi(USA) and the biggest redneck you will meet (except for maybe shockey... fred is also a swedish redneck). I go to college, but I'm taking a gap year due to personal reasons. I used to work down at the docks where I drove a forklift for a living, but I'm also finished with that because of personal reasons. As some of you know my nickname is wheels, and if you don't know why figure it out.

Toribash:
I started toribash somewhere between 2012 and 2013. I've done everything from dueling, to replaymaking, to being in staff. I am in ORMO as well as a Clan Squad member. I used to duel quite a bit in ABD then switched to lenshu. I'd say I got pretty good at lenshu. Still better than itemp and hatt (sorry boys). I was also ES at one point. I haven't played too much recently due to being staff, but I'd really like to start again. I'm very active forum wise and can be active in-game.

Why Obey:
Well when I first joined I whispered Kolorz and begged to join. That didn't work out. Around early 2017 I applied for Obey and got trial, but sadly was denied. I know almost all of you in obey and the ones I don't I've most likely talked to in-game. I like Obey not just because of activity, but I know how tight you all are with each other. Not to mention hatt is in here <33333333.

That's about it! thank you guys for taking the time to read my application. Here are some of my single player replays if you're interested.
Attached Files
Messy business .rpl (498.3 KB, 3 views)