Toribash
sexy opener

for me your arm movement in 420-400 was a bit too stiff and sudden

sexy sexy sexy movement right after, but it's a bit too much work for just a knee dm, didn't like the right shoulder raise after

the rest is pretty neat
damn, that was significantly better. i'm not going to comment much on the movement because its the same problems i mentioned above, especially with the knees in the last few kicks. also, i love the lift, but after that you seem to just be chasing uke. the last kicks were amazing. however i wish you had used the hook kick before the decap to move his arm or something out of the way to make more room for a decap, making the kick look cleaner, and the hook more purposeful. also i wish you didnt have to grab for the last kick. overall, a lot better than the other imo. good shit!
bad mannered
epoch#0539
Great movement overall, slightly questionable leg work during the launch for the decap (and some very subtle spasms) but very satisfying everywhere else. Dms are nice and unobtrusive. The launch for the manip is almost textbook, although single launch manips are starting to become a bit of a pet peeve for me. I do enjoy that the hits were mostly no grab though.
oh yeah
damn, that back kick was a lot nicer. you couldve boomed though
Attached Files
toad couldve boomed.rpl (402.1 KB, 7 views)
bad mannered
epoch#0539
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
damn, that back kick was a lot nicer. you couldve boomed though

i thought you did a 4-5 dm boom.
but thanks anyways.
Last edited by Toad; Sep 14, 2019 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oops, that emoji was a lot more aggresive than i thought it would be lol. so, nice replay, wish you hit with foot rather than shin though.
bad mannered
epoch#0539
Superb spins and I'm a big fan of the pseudo manip. The dms were good but the nonstop spinning is the highlight of the replay for me.
oh yeah
haven't posted this one on my thread oops.
murcinary is a beast, love that guy
Attached Files
we've got the power.rpl (586.9 KB, 23 views)