Head Texture of the Month: Freestyle
Original Post
Activity is bad: incentive to raise it
Forum's daily login reward.
It can be realized after a post on the forum.
In addition of daily login you can make the price of some posts. Someone reach 10 posts for example and after get some tc, big avatar for 10 days every 50 posts, maybe anything else.
Discuss
All you want is more and more free stuff. Go to work son.
I think there is enough stuff you get free.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
But the community haven't activity enough, daddy. The tc from this update will be for keep some interest with check forum and create posts for new members. What is the intersting of the forum? Trading up/down items, check fun posts and this doings save the interest for a week, 6 months, after the time its become no interesting.
This is a horrible idea.
  • This would encourage spam and shitposting.
  • No one should be rewarded for using forums, it's just a place to connect with the community if you wish so.
  • There are many successful games with dead forums; forum activity is irrelevant.
  • More free stuff means more inflated market which we already have enough of.
The feature is to encourage you to open/play the game, not to use the forum.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
This is a horrible idea.
  • This would encourage spam and shitposting.
  • No one should be rewarded for using forums, it's just a place to connect with the community if you wish so.
  • There are many successful games with dead forums; forum activity is irrelevant.
  • More free stuff means more inflated market which we already have enough of.

Okay, no stuff. The reward can be VIP or big avatar for a week, that's for example. We can make hard filtration of posts, maybe of two or three of words in a post. Talkin' about tc okay, give the stuff that will be took out in a time. Bause of the active of forum is shit. A lot of people play the game, but some community even don't check, because it's not interesting just waste of time
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
The feature is to encourage you to open/play the game, not to use the forum.

I've no computer at the time, I'm usin' android. Toribash have no game for mobile system.
-----
By the way check anyone clan you want and you'll see shitposting on every board
Last edited by Rizle; Sep 11, 2019 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You are already rewarded by helping your clan gain activity points. Any other type of reward seems irrelevant to forum activity and would be difficult to quantify the reward, since it would require quality control of all posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ナーモード
Ex Mikorin
"Sakura-chan is the cutest girl ever >.<!" - SkulFuk
Even if it's too hard to give something cool like tc maybe big avatar or anything you want we can make it so 1 post - 1 qi.
What about the quality of posts, it's not too hard to check by staff member (moderator) he/she moderates
All of us can come up with excuses but in fact of the active is not so well
Last edited by Rizle; Sep 11, 2019 at 07:37 PM.
Qi is in game, not on forums bud. Posts should have nothing to do with Qi. The forums is a place to post, not a place to get rewarded for every single post. Simply because you can open the game, and play 1 match, and there is your qi. Terrible idea, I agree with Smaguris.
Originally Posted by Rizle View Post
Even if it's too hard to give something cool like tc maybe big avatar or anything you want we can make it so 1 post - 1 qi.
What about the quality of posts, it's not too hard to check by staff member (moderator) he/she moderates
All of us can come up with excuses but in fact of the active is not so well

Man i've never seen something more weird since i joined this community and forum. The QI how someone already said, never was and will never be a forum thing to gain. It's exclusive to the in-game part and tbh it literally means nothing, these days a lot of people buy QI or don't even bother buying it coz non-QI items are a thing.

On the main topic, why should we even receive more free stuff since they already give you small prizes for logging into the game and doing some tasks. The forum is a place to interact with the community. Someone already pointed out that there are successful games out there with dead forums and that is not a problem.

So no, pls no more free stuff, the market is already fucked up to a point of no coming back.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Sep 12, 2019 at 05:03 PM.