Ranking
Ishi can I haz teh 4 in ma nem removed :c ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Looks like someone is an extremely strict person.
Have you ever considered trying to resolve situations using the power of you mind and not the power of your fist?

I'm kidding.
Do you believe in God
which one
are you even religious
would you worship a lemon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i actually used to beat people up when i was a kid, but i lived in a rough neighborhood so it was kind of common

no i don't believe in a god, but im not anti religion or anything, its just not for me

if the lemon provided proof that it was stronger than all of the lemons that came before it, i would worship it, and guide it to it's rightful place as king of all lemons.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
i actually used to beat people up when i was a kid, but i lived in a rough neighborhood so it was kind of common.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH u bad boy.

What are your opinions on potatoes. Do they taste good? Can they talk. etc.
I have no eyes, nor ears.
pls.

ishi pls
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
#TribeOn?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOH u bad boy.

What are your opinions on potatoes. Do they taste good? Can they talk. etc.
I have no eyes, nor ears.
pls.

ishi pls

i have never witnessed them speaking, but i wouldn't rule it out, dont wanna sound like a racist.

fried potatos for breakfast are probably the best things ever.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
#TribeOn?

#TribeOn #TribeNeverLoses #cut4oswald #notepad

[T]
#hi

Do you play mugen?
Also, which fighting game characters do you prefer in which games? (Who do you like to play as?)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
How I mine for fish?

Also, if you could name just one thing that makes you giggle, what would that move be?
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.